Isaiah 9:6-7: “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given: and the government shall be on his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, on the throne of David, and on his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from now on even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.”
Isaiah 11:1-5: “And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.”
Romans 8:32: “He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?”
- My gifts in the hands of people be released to me in Jesus name.
- My Father and My Lord, give me a Christmas gift in Jesus name.
- O God, give me a surprise gift this Christmas.
- Spirit of God, direct wise men to locate and bless me
- My heavenly father, give me gifts to celebrate this Christmas.
- Christmas gifts I do not deserve put them in my hands o Lord.
- Blessings I have not prayed for, be divinely showered on me in Jesus name.
- I claim by faith, Christmas gifts that will make me dance.
- Christmas blessings that will make me scream like a mad man, I receive in Jesus name.
- Gifts that will make me sing a new song, give them to me O Lord, in the name of Jesus.
SOURCE: CHRIST ONLINE