2 Thessalonians 1:6-9: “Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you; And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;”
Colossians 3:25: “But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.”
Jeremiah 50:21-40 “Go up against the land of Merathaim, even against it, and against the inhabitants of Pekod: waste and utterly destroy after them, saith the LORD, and do according to all that I have commanded thee. A sound of battle is in the land, and of great destruction. How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations! I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the LORD. The LORD hath opened his armoury, and hath brought forth the weapons of his indignation: for this is the work of the Lord GOD of hosts in the land of the Chaldeans. Come against her from the utmost border, open her storehouses: cast her up as heaps, and destroy her utterly: let nothing of her be left. Slay all her bullocks; let them go down to the slaughter: woe unto them! for their day is come, the time of their visitation. The voice of them that flee and escape out of the land of Babylon, to declare in Zion the vengeance of the LORD our God, the vengeance of his temple. Call together the archers against Babylon: all ye that bend the bow, camp against it round about; let none thereof escape: recompense her according to her work; according to all that she hath done, do unto her: for she hath been proud against the LORD, against the Holy One of Israel. Therefore shall her young men fall in the streets, and all her men of war shall be cut off in that day, saith the LORD. Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord GOD of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee. And the most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him. Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go. Their Redeemer is strong; the LORD of hosts is his name: he shall throughly plead their cause, that he may give rest to the land, and disquiet the inhabitants of Babylon. A sword is upon the Chaldeans, saith the LORD, and upon the inhabitants of Babylon, and upon her princes, and upon her wise men. A sword is upon the liars; and they shall dote: a sword is upon her mighty men; and they shall be dismayed. A sword is upon their horses, and upon their chariots, and upon all the mingled people that are in the midst of her; and they shall become as women: a sword is upon her treasures; and they shall be robbed. A drought is upon her waters; and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their idols. Therefore the wild beasts of the desert with the wild beasts of the islands shall dwell there, and the owls shall dwell therein: and it shall be no more inhabited for ever; neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation. As God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah and the neighbour cities thereof, saith the LORD; so shall no man abide there, neither shall any son of man dwell therein.”
- Every power issuing curses to mar the remaining days of this year for me, let your curses backfire on your head in the name of Jesus.
- Every power offloading end-of-year troubles unto my destiny, carry your evil load by fire in the name of Jesus.
- O thou that troubleth my Israel, the God of Elijah shall trouble you in the name of Jesus.
- Every power releasing troubles to rubbish my destiny receive tribulations from the Lord of Hosts by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Bad news programmed to dampen my joy at the end end of the year, I NULLIFY you by the power in the blood of Jesus.
- My Destiny! My Destiny!! My Destiny!!! REJECT demotion, coffin and satanic burial! in the name of Jesus.
- My Destiny! My Destiny!! My Destiny!!! REJECT sicknesses, diseases and infirmities! in the name of Jesus.
- My Destiny! My Destiny!! My Destiny!!! REJECT curses, failure and defeats! in the name of Jesus.
- My Destiny! My Destiny!! My Destiny!!! REJECT poverty, shame and disgrace! in the name of Jesus.
- Angry and envious powers railing and chanting curses against me in this last days of December, carry your evil load and die! in the name of Jesus.
- O God Arise and recompense tribulations for every troubler of my destiny in the name of Jesus.
- Sword of Vengeance of the Lord of Hosts: arise and pursue my stubborn pursuers in the name of Jesus.
- Every power that oppressed me throughout 2015, perish now by the sword of vengeance of the Lord of Hosts, in Jesus name.
- O My Redeemer, Arise with fury and vengeance and redeem my life from every satanic merchants where I have been sold in 2015 in the name of Jesus.
- You the satanic army set in battle array that have fought against every great prospects of my destiny in 2015, gather unto slaughter and be wasted in battle! in Jesus name.
- My Father, open your amoury for my sake, bring out your weapons of indignation and avenge me of all my advsesaries that bowed my head throughout 2015, in the name of Jesus.
- Every Babylonian captivity that caged my breakthroughs throughout year 2015, I uproot and cast you unto the vengeance punishment of the Lord of Hosts, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic lie and Liars fashioned against my destiny in 2015, I bury you and your lies now by fire, you shall rise no more against me in 2016! in the name of Jesus.
- O God Arise and overthrow the rule of Sodom and Gomorrah that derailed me in 2015, I shall see you no more in Jesus name.
- You the drought that afflicted my ministry, my family, my finances and my nation in 2015: Enough is enough! Die in Jesus name.
- O Rain of end-of-year blessings and favours: soak my life and family to the glory of God now in Jesus name.