PSALM 65:11: “Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness.”
1 Corinthians 9:25: “Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.” NIV
Revelation 4:10-11: “The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying: Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.”
We give thanks to God with all our souls and all that is within us we bless the Lord.
DAY 1 (FRIDAY, 11th DECEMBER, 2015): IGNITING THE FIRE OF GRATITUDE!
BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: PSALMS CHAPTER 103: verse 1-22;
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
Hebrews 12:28-29: “Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe; for our God is a consuming fire.Hebrews 13:15Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise–the fruit of lips that openly profess his name.” New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Hebrews 13:15: “Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise–the fruit of lips that openly profess his name.”
Psalm 28:7: “The LORD strengthens and protects me; I trust in him with all my heart. I am rescued and my heart is full of joy; I will sing to him in gratitude.Psalm 40:3-5He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God; Many will see and fear And will trust in the LORD.How blessed is the man who has made the LORD his trust, And has not turned to the proud, nor to those who lapse into falsehood.Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders which You have done, And Your thoughts toward us; There is none to compare with You. If I would declare and speak of them, They would be too numerous to count.” NET Bible
Psalm 40:3-5: “He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God; Many will see and fear And will trust in the LORD.How blessed is the man who has made the LORD his trust, And has not turned to the proud, nor to those who lapse into falsehood.Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders which You have done, And Your thoughts toward us; There is none to compare with You. If I would declare and speak of them, They would be too numerous to count.”
DAY 1 PRAYER POINTS
- Father Lord, we bless Your holy name for ALL You have done within and around me, and for me since this year 2015 throughout January to this December, thank You Lord, in the name of Jesus.
- I bless You LORD for showing up in my life as a God who is “BETTER THAN THEM” in power and in glory above my enemies, mockers and principalities, You’re TRULY BETTER THAN MY ADVERSARIES, Thank You in Jesus name.
- Daddy, why won’t I bless you for forgiving all my iniquities in the face of my enemies who have vowed never to forgive me, I bless You for Your Divine magnanimity over my life and family in Jesus name.
- I bless You Lord for redeeming my life and family since January till this December from every plague and destruction, Thank You Lord.
- Holy Father, I bless You for healing ALL my diseases in the name of Jesus.
- I dare not forget ALL Your benefits and blessings in my life and family throughout this year 2015, therefore O my Father, I bless You my El-Shaddai in Jesus name.
- Ooo King of kings, I bless You for crowning this year 2015 with Your Loving-kindness and Tender mercies for me and my family in the name of Jesus.
- In these final days of year 2015, Lord, I bless you for judging every power that oppressed me since January, Thank You for Your righteous verdicts against every unrighteousness fashioned against me in Jesus name.
- My Father, my mouth and my heart can never thank You enough for satisfying my mouth with good things that renewed my youth like that of an eagle in Jesus name.
- Father, I bless You for Your plenteous mercies and I tap more into them in Jesus name.
- My Father, I bless You Holy for Your great mercies towards me and my family throughout 2015 in the name of Jesus.
- Lord I bless You for Your everlasting kindness which delivers everlasting blessings into my life and family throughout 2015 in Jesus name.
- Father of Mercy, I cast every crown of gold I have acquired since January at Your Feet, let Your crown of glory locate my head in this season in Jesus name.
- Daddy, I worship and adore You and I am grateful to You for making it possible for me to partake in this end-of-year festival of prayers for the crown, thank You my Lord, thank You Daddy, thank You Jesus.
- My Father, as this year rushes to an end, I bless You for giving me fat testimonies that disgraces my mockers and adversaries from January to December, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil power that followed me from January to December, let this prayer session for the Batle for the CROWN become your burial ground, I shall see you no more in Jesus name.
- My Lord Jesus, as I join other brethren in this 21-day battle for the crown, let me never ever recover from the wine of Your presence which You shall give me to drink in these 21 days, in the name of Jesus. I wash my head with the blood of Jesus to receive my crown of glory, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, let my enemies make the final mistake of being encircled in this 21-day prayer battle in Jesus name. Let this battle become the Rock of offense to break them to pieces and grind them to powder with the dying year 2015 in Jesus name.
- Every dark army gathering against my crowning testimony this December, scatter unto desolation and disgrace in Jesus name.
- O Man of war, let this 21-day warfare draw me closer to You so I can behold Your glory, teach my fingers to fight and my hands to war victoriously, in the name of Jesus.
- O Heavenly Father, give unto me the power to mount up in prayer and run the last lap race of this year without weariness in Jesus name. O Man of war! Ignite my prayer altar to burn without relent and catapult me to my mountain of solutions before the year 2015 ends in Jesus name.