Yesternite we had a send-off “party” for November and also simultaneously ushered in the Apostolic 12th month of December 2015.
At the cross-over night vigil Holy Spirit taught us some profound mysteries, and I want to share them with you here:
- DECEMBER PEOPLE ARE LATECOMER PEOPLE (a lot of waters have passed under the bridge in 11 months before their arrival on stage)
- Late comers are 11th-hour people who arrived late at an expected place.
- Latecomers are helpless despised underdogs and disadvantaged people (they’re not born with silver spoons).
- In normal world, latecomers are scolded, sanctioned or punished, but in things of the Spirit, latecomers can be favoured as in Matthew 20:16 – “So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.”
- Latecomers are poor people who can’t aspire for greatness by reason of their unfavorable circumstances and are therefore resigned to their to cruel fate.
- Latecomers are people who have nothing significant to show as the year runs to an end.
- Latecomers have untapped potential of 12-fold blessing and may be spiritually preferred/favoured to frontrunners.
Power to finish the race of 2015 victoriously: Fall Upon me now in Jesus name.
Powers assigned to bury me with this year, I am not your candidate: therefore: dig your own graves and die in your own graves in Jesus name