WEEK 4 – DAILY PRAYERS – NOVEMBER 2015 – MONTH OF KEEPING THE FAITH
General Text: 2 Timothy 4:7 “I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith.”
Day 26, November 26, 2015:-
NO MORE DISAPPOINTMENT
Psalm 42:11—Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him my salvation and my God.
Isaiah 40:28-31— Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly all: But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Jeremiah 29:11 — For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
- Romans 8:28 – I confess in the name of Jesus, my love for God will get deeper and stronger in Jesus name. Every situation that I am facing will end in Praise in Jesus name.
- Philippians 4:6-7 – In the name of Jesus , I receive grace,I will not to be anxious on any issue, I confess in the name of Jesus, I have Joy, I have peace, gratitude flows from within me in Jesus name.
- Father in the name of Jesus silence every voice of Discouragement around me in Jesus name.
- I declare in the name of Jesus I have the mind of Christ, I have inner strength. I have hope, I will not retreat, I will not surrender until I win in Jesus name.
- Genesis 13:14-15– I declare in the name of Jesus, I can see a better future ahead of me, my future is glorious in Jesus name.
- Father in the name of Jesus, let the ears of every unsaved participants at the Christmas Charity ball 2015 hear the compelling voice of the Holy Spirit , thereby convincing them to surrender to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- Father by your mercy, grant us favour in the building of THE TRINITY TOWERS in Jesus name.