The Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) has posted the Prayer Programme for NOVEMBER 2015 on its INTERNATIONAL Website of the MFM. You can download and print out the PDF version from the site now at: MFM 25 PRAYER POINTS and that is where we serve you these “25 PRAYERS – UPROOTING EVIL TREE!”, and that is where we serve you the prayer points designed for the hour of personal intercession.
The theme for NOVEMBER 2015 Power Must Change Hands (PMCH) prayer points is: ‘Victory Over Inherited Patterns and Collective Captivity’.
You can watch the LIVE Broadcast of the programme online at: MFM LIVE. PLEASE NOTE: The “WATCH LIVE” button will be active from 6:45 AM to 12 PM WAT on Saturday, NOVEMBER 7, 2015. Should the PMCH programme exceed 12 PM WAT (West Africa Time), the button will remain active until the end of the programme.
Venue is at the Prayer City, Time is Saturday 7TH NOVEMBER, 2015. Time 7a.m. – 11 a.m..
CONFESSION: Psalms 91
- *”He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
- *I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
- *Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
- *He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
- *Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
- *Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
- *A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
- *Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
- *Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
- *There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
- *For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
- *They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
- *Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
- *Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
- *He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
- *With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation”
You will not mourn and be locked out by the enemy in this year of our “Multiple Restoration and Unparalleled Favour (Psa 102:13, Heb 1:9, Joel 2:25)” in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
25 PRAYER POINTS
- Thou power of healing and deliverance, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, purge my foundation.
- Every evil power that pursued my parents, release me, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, purge my blood from evil inheritance, in the name of Jesus.
- Every descending pattern that satan uses to perpetuate his destruction on my family line, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus.
- Every negative pattern, character, behaviour and habit flowing down from my family tree, I arrest you by the blood of Jesus.
- Pattern of darkness in my family line, break, in Jesus’ name.
- Thou power of destructive patterns and habits, be destroyed by the power in the blood of Jesus.
- Every ancestral life patterns, designed for me through vows, promises and covenants, be reversed, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil pattern I have inherited from my family line, be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.
- Every family pattern by which satan pumps evil water into my family, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of collective demonisation in my family line, I destroy you, in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft tree binding my placenta, die, in the name of Jesus.
- All consequences of the worship of evil powers of my father’s house upon my life, I wipe you off by the blood of Jesus.
- Every blood speaking against my generational line, be silenced by the blood of Jesus.
- Satanic investments in the foundation of my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every generational transmission of sickness, break and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every generational transmission of disease, break and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every generational transmission of pains, break and die, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus I renounce the gods that my ancestors or I have served, that have brought me into collective captivity, in the name of Jesus.
- Dedications that speak against my family line, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise, and uproot anything You did not plant, inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries.
- O God, let the fire of revival, fall upon the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, let the power of peace and progress, overshadow this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and give us God-fearing leaders, in the name of Jesus.
7:00 am – 7:15 am Opening Prayers
7:15 am – 7:45 am Praise Worship
7:45 am – 7:50 am Opening Hymn
7:50 am – 8:05 am Testimonies
8:05 am – 8:15 am Hour of Personal Intercession
8:15 am – 8:30 am Choir Ministration
8:30 am – 10:30 am Message and Ministration
10:30 am – 11:00 am Offering and Closing.
Opening Hymn: Now thank we all our God
- NO worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness!
Bow down before Him, His glory proclaim;
With gold of obedience, and incense of lowliness,
Kneel and adore Him: the Lord is His Name!
2. Low at His feet lay thy burden of carefulness,
High on His heart He will bear it for thee,
Comfort thy sorrows, and answer thy prayerfulness,
Guiding thy steps as may best for thee be.
3. Fear not to enter His courts in the slenderness
Of the poor wealth thou wouldst reckon as thine;
Truth in its beauty, and love in its tenderness,
These are the offerings to lay on His shrine.
4. These, though we bring them in trembling and fearfulness,
He will accept for the Name that is dear;
Mornings of joy give for evenings of tearfulness,
Trust for our trembling and hope for our fear.
- Ho, my comrades! see the signal
Waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing,
Victory is nigh.
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,”
Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven,
“By Thy grace we will.”
2. See the mighty host advancing,
Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling,
Courage almost gone!
3. See the glorious banner waving!
Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph
Over ev’ry foe.
4. Fierce and long the battle rages,
But our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander,
Cheer, my comrades, cheer!