(Discerning How To Intercede And Pull Down Demonic Snipers)
SNIPER Defined: A skilled military shooter detailed to spot and pick off enemy soldiers from a concealed place.
1. The enemy often hits us in area we would never expect him to hit the key is to be discerning enough to recognize it’s him operating.
COINCIDENCE Defined: A sequence of events that although accidental seems to have been planned or arranged.
Example in the Bible; The Golden Calf reappearing in Israel’s history:
Ex 32:4 And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
1 Kings 12:28 Whereupon the king took counsel, and made two calves of gold, and said unto them, It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem: behold thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
• Pray against repetitive attacks that keep recurring in family or ministry• Spiritual attacks where you keep repeating the same type of failure in decisions. • Relations • financial decisions• Church keeps being dismantled in the same recurring situation• A certain infirmity that acts up at a strange hindering time repeatedly
SNIPER Defined: to shoot at individuals as opportunity offers from a concealed or distant position: The enemy was sniping from the roofs.
SNIPER Defined: to attack a person or a person’s work with petulant or snide criticism, especially anonymously or from a safe distance.
Luke 22:31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:
Luke 22:32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren. KJV
SIFT Defined: NT:4617 siniazo (sin-ee-ad’-zo); from sinion (a sieve); to riddle (figuratively): KJV – sift. to scatter
SIFT Defined: to go through especially to sort out what is useful or valuable
2. Hidden infiltration by the enemy first the church then I will talk about personal life as well.
• A person coming in with the wrong spirit managing to in office involved with ministry work and transferring spirits.
Acts 16:16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:
Acts 16:17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.
Acts 16:18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.
• Infiltrates giving accurate word but driven by demonic strongholds in their personal life that effect the climate of anything they are put over.
• Any office this person or group has affected the fellowship must be cleansed and in some causes intercession for everyone influenced by their leadership.
• Everyone the enemy sends in hidden to effect a fellowship will:
I. Not participate with the house vision unless they are running things
II. Usually has influence over a few people who won’t join participated with the church unless they give their approval.
III. The point leader soon realizes he or she has no power of influences over these people in their fellowship unless their controller gives a nod.
IV. The Spirit accompanying this type of hidden sniper, that is only revealed after damage is done.
• Spirit of Deception• Spirit of Division• Spirit Rebellion• Jezebelic Witchcraft• Charismatic Witchcraft• Intercessional and prophetic control of a fellowship• Visiting Speaker releasing a demonic deception in the fellowship
By: Apostle Ivory L. Hopkins