Psalm 139:13-16:“For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother’s womb. I will confess and praise You for I am fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth! Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was being formed in secret [and] intricately and curiously wrought [as if embroidered with various colors] in the depths of the earth [a region of darkness and mystery]. Your eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days [of my life] were written before ever they took shape, when as yet there was none of them.”
Romans 1:21:“Because when they knew and recognized Him as God, they did not honor and glorify Him as God or give Him thanks. But instead they became futile and godless in their thinking [with vain imaginings, foolish reasoning, and stupid speculations] and their senseless minds were darkened.”
Romans 12:2:“Do not be conformed to this world (this age), [fashioned after and adapted to its external, superficial customs], but be transformed (changed) by the [entire] renewal of your mind [by its new ideals and its new attitude], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His sight for you].”
Ephesians 1:17:“[For I always pray to] the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, that He may grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him.”
Colossians 1:9-13:“For this reason we also, from the day we heard of it, have not ceased to pray and make [special] request for you, [asking] that you may be filled with the full (deep and clear) knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom [in comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of God] and in understanding and discernment of spiritual things— That you may walk (live and conduct yourselves) in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him and desiring to please Him in all things, bearing fruit in every good work and steadily growing and increasing in and by the knowledge of God [with fuller, deeper, and clearer insight, acquaintance, and recognition]. [We pray] that you may be invigorated and strengthened with all power according to the might of His glory, [to exercise] every kind of endurance and patience (perseverance and forbearance) with joy, Giving thanks to the Father, Who has qualified and made us fit to share the portion which is the inheritance of the saints (God’s holy people) in the Light. [The Father] has delivered and drawn us to Himself out of the control and the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,”
2 Timothy 1:7:“For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and selfcontrol.”
- Jesus, I thank You that Your Healing Power purchased through the cross of Calvary is available for me today.
- I declare that You created my brain for the purpose of bringing glory to Your Name. I do not want my brain to be conformed to the patterns of this world, instead I ask for Your Transforming Power to enter all areas of my brain that You might give me the ability to process academic and spiritual wisdom from Your Holy Spirit.
- I declare that I believe that You created my inner most being and that my brain is fearfully and wonderfully made by Your Hand.
- LORD, I repent of all the times I have not regarded my brain and my learning abilities as a gift from You. I ask You to forgive me for the negative thoughts and words that I have spoken against my own brain and learning abilities.
- I repent of trying to solve my learning problems through my own efforts rather than turning to receive Your Love, Grace and Healing Touch first.
- I choose to forgive parents, teachers and friends who have not believed in my mental abilities or who have made learning more difficult for me.
- In the Name of Yeshua [Jesus], I now free them from unreasonable expectations I may have placed upon them.
- LORD, I ask You to remove all generational sin from my family line that may have played a part in my present learning struggles in the name of Yeshua.
- As a member of my family line I repent for all those who although they knew You, did not use their brains to glorify You but rather engaged in futile and foolish spiritual thinking.
- LORD, I repent for those in my family line who had used their brains to misuse the spiritual gifts that You had provided for them.
- In the Name of Yeshua [Jesus], I command the neurons in my brain to function properly.
- I command in Yeshua [Jesus’] Name that the damaged dendrites in my brain be healed. All axons and synapses will respond to the Healing Touch of Messiah Yeshua [Jesus Christ] and function the way they were created to work.
- I command in Yeshua’s [Jesus’] Name, that the right and left-brain function normally and in complete balance, and that all the academic and creative abilities I have will flow like a river.
- In Yeshua’s [Jesus’] Name, I command that the electrical and chemical frequencies in every cell of my brain come into the harmony and balance.
- In Jesus Name I command:
• Werenicke’s Area (speech) and, • Broca’s Area (understanding of language) to function normally.
- In the Name of Yeshua [Jesus], I declare that impulse control and lack of attention to task be healed.
- In the Name of Yeshua [Jesus] I declare that I have a new academic and occupational future.
- I break, shatter, dissolve and destroy the lie that says my brain will always remain the same in Jesus name.
- In the Name of Yeshua [Jesus], I declare that I will not have a spirit of fear about learning new things. I accept Your gift of the Spirit of power, love and self-discipline into my brain.
- LORD, I now ask You to give me the Spirit of wisdom and revelation that I might succeed in school and to know You better.
Seven Fold Amen with Faith!!!
Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!