Heaven on earth greetings to you in Jesus name. The month of August has been a month of consolidation of the gains of the wonder-double agenda across over church network worldwide with multiplying signs and wonders and diverse miracles among the people. To God be the glory!
God said to me clearly on Monday, 24th August 2015, “I have come down to make Heaven on Earth a reality both for the church and for individual members”. We are indeed in our season of Divine visitation as a Commission; my prayer is that we all stay spiritually awake to maximize the blessedness of this visitation both as a church and as individuals (Amen) –
Genesis 28:16-17:“And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the LORD is in this place; and I knew it not. And he was afraid, and said, How dreadful is this place! this is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.”
But what is the Spirit of the Lord saying for this month of September?
- The purpose of every product is determined in the factory and not in the market.
- It is God that has made us and not we ourselves. (Psalm 100:3)
- We are fearfully and wonderfully made. (Psalm 129:4)
- Therefore, our purpose on earth has been pre-determined from above. (Jeremiah 1:5/Galatians 1:15)
- When one is saved, he steps into God’s predestination agenda. (Ephesians 1:5-6)
- Redemption makes the believer a child of Destiny. (Romans 8:29-30)
From scriptures, we discovered that we have:
- – A Glorious Destiny (2Peter 1:3/Romans 8:29-30)
- – An Enviable Destiny (Genesis 26:12-14/Galatians 4:28)
- – A Royal Destiny (Revelation 5:10/Genesis 17:5-7/Galatians 3:17)
- – A Prosperous Destiny (Genesis 12:1-3/Galatians 3:13-14)
- – A Mountain-Top Destiny (Deuteronomy 28:1/Matthew 5:13-16/Revelation 22:16)
Therefore, as children of God, we are not permitted to live as destitutes.
- But vision is the spiritual access to our glorious destiny (Joel 2:1-11)
- Because walking in God’s plan makes us unstoppable, irresistible, unmolestable and unassaultable (Isaiah 45:1-3/Joel 2:10)
From scriptures, we understand that we can access the vision of the Lord through Four (4) major ways, among others:
- Through The Word of God (The Bible) – Isaiah 14:24/Psalm 119:105
- Through Heavenly Vision – Joel 2:28/Acts 16:8-10/Acts 26:19
- Through Identification of our unique giftings – Matthew 25:14-30/Genesis 41:15-16
- Through the passion that burns within us as in Nehemiah 2:2-3.
However, we must understand that God’s plan for every man only becomes accessible when one becomes born again. As it is written:
“And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables”–Mark 4:11
See Also (1 Corinthians2:14 / Romans 8:29-30)
In the light of the above, we should set ourselves for continuous access to God’s next levels plan as it relates to each of us through the encounter with the word this month.
Therefore, the prophetic theme for the month of SEPTEMBER 2015 is:
I AM A CHILD OF DESTINY!
– Romans 8:29-30
Recommended Books for the month authored by David O. Oyedepo:
- IN PURSUIT OF VISION
- UNDERSTANDING DIVINE DIRECTION
- UNDERSTANDING VISION
…and those authored by Kenneth E. Hagin:
- FOLLOWING GOD’S PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE
- HOW TO BE LED BY THE SPIRIT
Remain ever blessed!
Jesus Is Lord
PRESIDENT & FOUNDER
LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE
a.k.a WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL
CANAANLND, OTA-LAGOS, NIGERIA