Ecclesiastes 9:3-4: “For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.
These 10 points are what the Holy Spirit taught me during the Friday night vigil… and that is what I am sharing with you now. I heard the Voice that breaketh the cedars of Lebanon speaking distinctly to me and proclaiming like thunder saying: “The lion is dead! The lion is dead!! The lion is dead!!!”
When I opened my Bible I saw in Ecclesiastes 9:4 that a living dog is better than a dead lion.
He taught me that the living dog is smaller compared to the lion, but it is the transition condition which is transient and not permanent.
Its time to adjust your lion-like budget and finances in this season to the size of a living dog. Forget the old glory and prepare for new glorrrrrrrraaayyyyy!!! The God of new beginnings is about to do a new thing in your life.
The Lord spake unto me I will give you a covenant exemption from the pain of transition like I did for Elijah. I will cut short your transition journey by the light of my SUN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, so that your 40 days journey would not be converted to 40 years.
- Change always come suddenly like death, and 90% of the time people are not prepared for it, so they are reluctant to embrace the change from one old dead phase to a new one with excitement.
- Every change like death, carries a pain of transition and the length of that transitional pain is determined by the light you operate with (torchlight, headlights, floodlight, daylight or sunlight) Your speed of transition is determined by the brightness of that light.
- The old phase represents a dead lion (Ecclesiastes 9:4). Because the majesty and aura did not die with a lion, majority of people prefer to cling to a dead lion than embrace the living dog called painful transition. They thought the aura and majesty is the same as the dead lion. They’re blind to the Living Lion of Judah.
- The journey of change will pass through a wilderness of Marah (bitterness) and Elim (temporary comforts) before ending in the Promised Land flowing with milk and honey.
- It is possible to be exempted from the accompanying pain of transition like Elijah being fed by ravens at d brook of Cherith, Elijah being fed by poor widow and, Elijah being fed by angels.
- The new phase is where the Living Lion of Judah resides. Many old faces would painfully fade away with the old phase and drop out from the new phase, some would be renewed but the new phase is higher pedestal for greater accomplishments.
- God whose Whose gifts and callings are without repentance would always use the “rod in your hands” (giftings/callings) to guide you through the transitional wilderness.
- What you know can cut short the wilderness journey and save you from destruction. That knowledge can catapult you by either closing the transitional gap or build a bridge to your Promised Land.
- There remaineth an eagle of destiny that can bear you on its wings and carry you to the next phase, but many people ignorantly walk through the wildernesses while watching their destiny eagle hover and fly above them.
- (Job 14:14) Power to wait through the transition until the appointed change comes is what many lacked and are therefore consumed as victims of change. Every change is like resurrection from d dead, may we embrace the beauty, power and glory of the new phase God is bringing our way in Jesus name. AMEN.