CONFESSION: Through your precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way (Psalm 117:104).
DAY 21 THEME: “IT IS WRITTEN!”
DAILY DEVOTIONAL: Matthew 4:10-11.
Mental Renovation: “The only way to gain understanding of the ways of God is by immersing our spirit into the scripture. Also, merely reading or listening to the Word is not enough. You have to put yourself in obedience to the Word and let the Word became a part of your daily life.”
PRAISE / WORSHIP
DAY 21 GOD’S PROMISES FOR ME:
- It is written, I have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear, but I have received the spirit of adoption, whereby I cry Abba Father, Romans 8:15.
- It is written, So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. Hebrew 13:6.
- It is written, Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou shalt forget the same of thy youth. Isaiah 54:4.
- It is written, Then Isaac brought her into the tent of sarah his mother and took Rebekah, and she became his wife, and he loved her. So Isaac was comforted after his mother’s death. Genesis 24:67.
- It is written, For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, fear not: I will help thee. Isaiah 41:13.
- It is written, Let thy fountain be blessed; and rejoice with the wife of thy youth. Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love. Proverbs 5:18-19.
- It is written, but he was wounded for our trangressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5.
- It is written, For small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. Isaiah 54:7.
- It is written, Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favor of the Lord. Proverbs 18:22.
- It is written, Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me; whosever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. Isaiah 54:15.
- It is written, I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me. Phillipians 4:13.
- It is written, And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony. Revelation 12:11a.
- It is written, And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: 1 John 5:14.
- It is written, And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? 1 Peters 3:13.
- It is written, Submit yourselves therefore to God, Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7.
- It is written, and having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it. Colossians 2:15.
- It is written, There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:1-2.
- It is written, Two are better than one: because they have a good reward for their labour. For If they fall, the one will lift up his fellow; but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone? And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken. Ecclesiastes 4:9-12.
- It is written, A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Psalm 91:7-8.
- It is written, With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation. Psalm 91:16.
- It is written, For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; Jeremiah 30:17.
- It is written, Seek ye out of the book of the Lord,and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them. Isaiah 34:16.
- It is written, And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a help meet for him. Genesis 2:18.
The book “100 Stepping High Instructions For Singles Vol.1 and Vol.2” By Dr. D. K. Olukoya, can be purchased from any MFM branch/region world wide, or ONLINE from: Vol. 1 (BATTLECRY BOOKSTORE) and Vol. 2 (BATTLECRY BOOKSTORE), OR at: Vol. 1 (MFM BOOKSTALL PRAYER CITY) and Vol. 2 (MFM BOOKSTALL PRAYER CITY), OR at: Vol. 1 (AMAZON BOOKSTORE) and Vol. 2 (AMAZON BOOKSTORE), OR at GEN 218 BOOKSTORE
Be the first to comment on "DAY Twenty One: 2015 Stepping High 21-DAY Prayer and Fasting Programme MFM Gen218 Singles"