CONFESSION: I come boldly unto the throne of grace, and I obtain mercy, and find grace to help in times of need. By the power in the name of Jesus, I will find mercy when I need mercy, and I will find grace when I need grace in the sight of God and before all men. (Adapted from Hebrew 4:16).
DAY 18 THEME: “PRAYER POINTS FOR GRACE AND MERCY TO SPEAK FOR ME!”
DAILY DEVOTIONAL: Romans 6:14.
Mental Renovation: “Depression, anger, and sadness are states of mind, and so are happiness, peace, and contentment. You can choose to be in any of these states because it’s your mind.”
PRAISE / WORSHIP
DAY 18 PRAYER POINTS (Morning Section):
- I thank God for His grace and mercy over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the mercy of God locate me maritally, financially and spiritually, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the abundant measure of God’s grace locate me in all areas, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of mercy, have mercy on me, let my spouse locate me before the end of this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The mercy of God that will move me forward locate me fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Wherever I need mercy, I will obtain mercy, in the name of Jesus.
- Wherever I need grace, I will find grace, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the mercy and the grace of God speak for me in my marital endeavors, in the name of Jesus.
- Dear Lord, I have reached the level where my strength can no longer sustain me, let your mercy take over, in the name of Jesus.
- This day, O Lord, renew my strength, in the name of Jesus.
DAY 17 PRAYER POINTS (Evening Section):