ANCHOR SCRIPTURE: LUKE 1:26-45: “And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary. And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. For with God nothing shall be impossible. And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her. And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda; And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth. And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost: And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy. And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.”
We are in a unique month. The sixth month carries a lot of strange and mysterious blessings for any one who can decode it. Six is the number of man. God created man on the sixth day and rested on the seventh day.
The man that God created on the 6th day was created to be fruitful, for multiplication and replenishment of earth and even to subdue it. Man was created to have DOMINION over every creature of God including the air, seas and all things that inhabit them. (Genesis 1:26-31)
Psalm 8:3-6: “When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:”
- I receive the dominion from God to flourish and be fruitful for the rest of my life in the name of Jesus.
- Power to subdue situations and circumstances on the earth to favor me: fall upon me now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- After the order of angel Gabriel’s visit to Mary in the sixth month (Luke 1:26), I declare this 6th month as my month of Divine visitation in the name of Jesus.
- You my angel of breakthrough and favor, ARISE BY FIRE and Visit my destiny now in the name of Jesus.
- The angel saluted Mary, therefore, I declare by faith that this month of June, I shall be congratulated, it shall be salutations galore in my life in the name of Jesus.
- Mary was HIGHLY FAVORED in the sixth month (Luke 1:28), therefore by faith, I proclaim that this month of June, I shall be HIGHLY FAVOURED, Yessss! this is my month of HIGH FAVORS!!! in the name of Jesus.
- The angel told Mary The “Lord is with thee…”, therefore,throughout this month and the rest of the year, the Divine presence of God shall never depart from my life in the name of Jesus.
- The angel said to Mary: “…Blessed art thou among women…”, therefore, I decree and declare by faith that I shall be sigled out amongst multitudes for explosive blessings this month in the name of Jesus.
- But Mary “…was troubled at his sayings” (Luke 1:29) therefore, O God ARISE for my sake this month and shatter my troubles with Your divine solutions in the name of Jesus.
- The faith that swallows fear, be ignited in my my heart to burn every arrows of fear fired against me to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- My life heard the word of the Lord: Throughout this month of June and the rest of this year, MOVE UU AND OPERATE IN the Gear of “FEAR NOT!” in the name of Jesus.
- In thie sixth month, Mary received the good tidings from angel Gabriel (Luke 1:30-33), this month shall be my month of divine announcement of my promotion in Jesus name.