Proverbs 28:12:“When the righteous triumph, there is great glory, But when the wicked rise, men hide themselves.”
Proverbs 29:2:“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.”
Psalm 24:7-10:“Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory.”
Job 34:29-30:“When he giveth quietness, who then can make trouble? and when he hideth his face, who then can behold him? whether it be done against a nation, or against a man only: That the hypocrite reign not, lest the people be ensnared”
Psalm 72:1-19:“Endow the king with your justice, O God, the royal son with your righteousness. May he judge your people in righteousness, your afflicted ones with justice. May the mountains bring prosperity to the people, the hills the fruit of righteousness. May he defend the afflicted among the people and save the children of the needy; may he crush the oppressor… (…Read up to verse 19)”
Isaiah 32:1-5;17-18:“Behold, a king will reign in righteousness, and princes will rule in justice. Each will be like a hiding place from the wind, a shelter from the storm, like streams of water in a dry place, like the shade of a great rock in a weary land. Then the eyes of those who see will not be closed, and the ears of those who hear will give attention. The heart of the hasty will understand and know, and the tongue of the stammerers will hasten to speak distinctly. The fool will no more be called noble, nor the scoundrel said to be honorable… And the effect of righteousness will be peace, and the result of righteousness, quietness and trust forever. My people will abide in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places.” (ESV)
Jeremiah 23:4-6:“And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the LORD. Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.”
Psalm 45:3-8:“Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty. And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things. Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king’s enemies; whereby the people fall under thee. Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre. Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad.”
Proverbs 11:9-11:“An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered. When it goeth well with the righteous, the city rejoiceth: and when the wicked perish, there is shouting. By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted: but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked.”
Today, a change of baton, will occur in Nigeria. A new regime would be sworn-in. A victory parade of great pomp and joyous ceremonies will be ushered all over Nigeria, and the old administration retires, and a new administration is hired by the people. One thing may however be missing in the whole ceremony, and that is, the ALTAR OF PRAYER TO INAUGURATE AND ENTHRONE RIGHTEOUSNESS on the throne of Nigeria for the next four years of the new administration.
Today, we shall be keeping vigil in prayers to enthrone righteousness and lay hold of the sceptre of righteousness at the gate that will usher in prosperity for us in the next four years.
- I unleash the forces of righteousness over the land of Nigeria, let the people of Nigeria burst forth with joys and rejoicing in the name of Jesus.
- I terminate and unseat the rule of wickedness over Nigeria, let the anguish, weeping, sorrowing and mourning by Nigerians: be erased and wipe out of their lives in Jesus name.
- Every man and every woman that wickedness has sent into hiding, I proclaim your restoration and revival, therefore, arise, come forth and begin to flourish in righteousness again in the land of Nigeria, in Jesus name.
- Ye gates of stagnation, poverty and cluelessness, that has held Nigeria and Nigerians in bondage over the years, I shut you down completely and permanently, in the name of Jesus.
- LIFT UP your heads o ye gates of prosperity, peace and comfort and let Nigeria and Nigerians begin to flourish again in the name of Jesus.
- Very dry bones of Nigeria: hear the word of the LORD: AWAKE! COME ALIVE!! REVIVE!!! FLOURISH!!!! AND BECOME AN EXCEEDINGLY PROSPEROUS ARMY!!!!! in the name of Jesus.
- You the gates of honor and greatness, be ye LIFTED UP that Nigerians and Nigeria be ushered into the era of glory in Jesus name.
- KING OF GLORY! E-N-T-E-R!!! into the affairs of Nigeria, we hand-over the reins of Nigeria into Your everlasting Hands in the name of Jesus.
- We beseech You, the ONLY WISE GOD, let the outpouring of Your wisdom and understanding overflow upon the leadership of Nigeria starting from President Muhammadu Buhari down through the ladder of Governance in Nigeria in Jesus name.
- Our Heavenly Father, you are the Man of War and the Lord of Hosts, let Your dread and Your fear fall upon the enemies of Nigeria’s prosperity and progress in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, our God, release quietness upon every troubled spots in Nigeria, and put the hypocrisy of power to shame and to flight throughout the next four years of Buhari’s administration in Nigeria in Jesus name.
- O Lord, endow President Buhari with your justice and all his appointees in governance with righteousness, let them defend the afflicted, save the helpless needy and crush the oppressor of the poor in the name of Jesus.(Psalm 72:1-4,12)
- O Lord our God, come down like rain and let the showers of righteousness wash away the murky reproach of unjust governance of the past years in Nigeria, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, our God, we beseech you to let the righteous flourish abundantly with peace and prosperity which endures during the reign of President Buhari over Nigeria in the name of Jesus (Psalm 72:7).
- Every enemy of the glory of Nigeria, your time is up, therefore, c¬r¬a¬s¬h to the ground and lick the dust of defeat, in the name of Jesus. (Psalm 72:9)
- Every power that hates the progress and prosperity of Nigeria, we sentence you into the wilderness of shame and disgrace, therefore, perish in the desert that hath no water in Jesus name.
- We inaugurate the seasons of uncommon favor over the land of Nigeria, let royal gifts and presents be showered to help Nigeria out of all her past and present predicaments in the name of Jesus (Psalm 72:10-11).
- On this auspicious day of change of governance in Nigeria, O God arise and redeem the destiny of Nigeria from past deceptions and from the grip Boko violence, terminate the shedding of the precious blood of the innocents in Jesus name (Psalm 72:14).
- O God arise, open Your Hands and fill the land of Nigeria with food in abundance, restore the glory of agriculture and industry, let Nigeria be fruitful like the cedars of Lebanon, let her flourish like the green vegetation of the earth in Jesus name (Psalm 72:16).
- Father, let Nigeria survive and prosper, like the finest gold, let Nigeria radiate Your beauty and shew forth your praises daily and continually, in the name of Jesus, (Psalm 72:15).
- O Lord, terminate the storm of spiritual, economic and political corruption raging in Nigeria, convert and showcase her as a secure, peaceable refuge of quietness and integrity, attracting and arresting the eyes, ears and hearts of a weary world for global tourism (Isaiah 32:2-4, 17-18).
- Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel (Nigeria), who only doeth wondrous things (Psalm 72:18).
- O Lord our God, blessed be Your glorious name for ever, let the whole earth (Nigeria) be filled with Your glory; Amen, and Amen (Psalm 72:19)…. TO BE CONTINUED IN PART (2)