Scripture Ingredient: 1 Samuel 17:40:“And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him five smooth stones out of the brook, and put them in a shepherd’s bag which he had, even in a scrip; and his sling was in his hand: and he drew near to the Philistine.”
- Every anger of spiritual Eliab kindled against my promotion and enthronement: Consume and kill your owner in the name of Jesus.”(1 Samuel 17:28)
- Every battle of the valley of Elah assigned to distract and defeat my destiny promotion s~c~a~t~t~e~r!!! in Jesus name.”(1 Samuel 17:19)
- Envious powers that want to consign my destiny to the wilderness of demotion, you are a liar, die in Jesus name.”(1 Samuel 17:28)
- Every spiritual Eliab challenging me saying: “Why camest thou?” on the day of my breakthrough: Be disgraced by fire in Jesus name.”(1 Samuel 17:28)
- Every worldly and carnal acquisition holding me back from climbing the mountain of holiness and unparalleled favour: I lay you aside and cast you off my life in Jesus name.”(1 Samuel 17:38-39)
- This 5th month, I receive the five stones of fire to kill every Goliath threatening and boasting against my destiny in Jesus name.(1 Samuel 17:40)
- O God ARISE and give unto me the key of David! in the name of Jesus.(Revelation 3:7) (Pray this 7 hot times)
- By the mercies of God, and by the power in the blood of Jesus, I receive the key of David in Jesus name. (prophetically stretch forth your hands to collect the key of David)
- (Lay your two hands on your head and declare):I receive the key of David into my life to become permanent, operational and functional in the name of Jesus.
- (Step forward and hold that key by faith as if you are turning it to open a door) With this key of David, I open the door of (mention any good door you want to open – excellence, financial breakthrough, marital bliss, good health, academic or career success, greatness, ministry and power etc) they shall be permanent in my life in the name of Jesus.
- (Take steps forward and walk through that door by faith saying): I walk out of (list all the things you don’t like in your life like poverty, sicknesses, failure etc) and I walk into (mention all the good thing you want from God like success, favour, promotion, holiness etc) in the name of Jesus.
- (Turn back by faith and thrust d key into the door and declare with d fervency of faith that maketh not ashamed) I permanently shut the door of (failure, stagnation, reproach, barrenness, poverty etc etc) in the name of Jesus.