The year 2015 has number 5 at its end, and five (5) indicates grace. In this year, the grace of God will see you through, protect you, cover you from all dangers, promote you, prosper you and put an end to every form of disgrace. These are the contents in the package of prophecies just released by our father in the Lord at the Crossover night. Hence, as we pray these fourty days, may we see the manifestation over our nations, our lives and ministries, in the name of Jesus.
God bless you.
- Thank God for being the God over your life. Ps.124:1-8
- Praise the name of the Lord for bringing you into a bright new year.
- Thank God for providing for your family throughout the past year. Ps.23:1-6
- Thank God for defending your home. Ps. 20:1-3. Ps 145:1-21
- Bless the name of the Lord for His mercies over your life and family members. Ps. 136:1-26. Ps.51:1-19
- Plead God’s mercy for all your shortcomings. Ps.51:1-14
- Thank God for His ultimate power that established RCCG.
- Bless the name of the Lord for the obedience of Late Pa. Josiah Akindayomi, and Pastor E.A. Adeboye, to the voice of the Owner of ultimate power.
- Ask God to remove everything that is acting as a hindrance to your prayers and progress.
- Ask God to arise in His wrath and destroy every satanic plan against your life.
- Pray that God would be glorified in your life from now on and forever
- Ask God to encourage you all the way in 2015 like never before
- Ask God to make your life attract millions of people unto Him.
- Pray for all round peace throughout 2015.
- Father, let me enjoy joy unspeakable and fill my life with your glory throughout the New Year.
- Please, fill my mouth with laughter and give me a lot to dance and shout about in the 2015.
- Lay your hands on your head and decree, you my head, you are destined to be the head anywhere you go. As from today, begin to take your headship position in Jesus name.
- Father, I decree destruction upon every power magnetizing me away from your will, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, in this year, make a way for me where people said there is no way..
Sourced from: The Redeemed Christian Church of God