Day SEVEN – Monday, Jan. 5
Scripture Ingredient: Revelation 12:11:“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.”
- Power to render diviners mad fall upon my tongue in the name of Jesus.
- Every weapon of the dust targeted against my life, backfire in the name of Jesus.
- I overpower witchcraft-sponsored diseases by the power in the blood of Jesus.
- I reject disgrace; those planning disgrace for me, fall by your own sword in Jesus name.
- O Lord, sweeten the waters of my life in Jesus name.
- I refuse to be a prayer warrior in slumber; spirit of slumber, depart by fire in Jesus name.
- I overcome every hidden power behind _____ failure (pick from the underlisted) in the name of Jesus.
- I quench the strife of tongues against my destiny in Jesus name.
- I refuse to be a student in the school of adversity in Jesus name.
- O Lord, give unto me the power to trouble my troublers in Jesus name.
- Anointing to excel over and above my contemporaries fall upon my life in the name of Jesus.
- Let my time of divine visitation appear in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Every private enemy be suffocated by the blood of Jesus.
- I break the power of wicked linkages over my life in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I thank you for answering my prayers.