It has been confirmed that Charisa Munroe, daughter of late Dr. Myles Munroe was not among the 9 passengers and crew of the plane, a Lear 36 Executive Jet, which struck a crane at the Grand Bahama Ship Yard, exploding on impact and crashing onto the ground near a junkyard area.
According to a press statement released by Bahamas Faith International Ministries, the seven passengers killed in the plane crash with Dr. Munroe and his wife, Mrs. Munroe in Grand Bahama have been identified as:
1. Dr. Richard Pinder (59), Senior Vice President and Pastor, Bahamas Faith Ministries International
2. Stanley Thurston (62), Pilot
3. Franhkan Cooper (34), Co-Pilot
4. Lavard & Radel Parks, 5. Youth Pastors, Bahamas Faith Ministries International and their son Johanan Parks 6.
7. The identity of the ninth victim of the crash, a visitor from Africa, has not yet been released.
Dr. and Mrs. Munroe leave behind two young adult children, daughter, Charisa and son, Chairo (Myles Jr.) Munroe.