It has been confirmed that Charisa Munroe, daughter of late Dr. Myles Munroe was not among the 9 passengers and crew of the plane, a Lear 36 Executive Jet, which struck a crane at the Grand Bahama Ship Yard, exploding on impact and crashing onto the ground near a junkyard area.
According to a press statement released by Bahamas Faith International Ministries, the seven passengers killed in the plane crash with Dr. Munroe and his wife, Mrs. Munroe in Grand Bahama have been identified as:
1. Dr. Richard Pinder (59), Senior Vice President and Pastor, Bahamas Faith Ministries International
2. Stanley Thurston (62), Pilot
3. Franhkan Cooper (34), Co-Pilot
4. Lavard & Radel Parks, 5. Youth Pastors, Bahamas Faith Ministries International and their son Johanan Parks 6.
7. The identity of the ninth victim of the crash, a visitor from Africa, has not yet been released.
Dr. and Mrs. Munroe leave behind two young adult children, daughter, Charisa and son, Chairo (Myles Jr.) Munroe.
Christians all over the world have lost a soldier of the Lord. He was a great man of God. May they rest in peace. Father in heaven keep them safe till we meet. Amen!!
we pray for the generations to come.
it is well if is gods will
may their soul rest in peace
hi i dont know an things for this?
i think Dr. Myles Munroe is live but flecitation ?
the making of an eagle and the secret of self renewal teachings of myles is still fresh and inspiring as if it was given yesterday. you are not dead but clothed with another body the spirit behind your teachings attest to this.