“I CAST MY CROWN AT YOUR FEET, O LORD!”
BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY (Tue. 11th November, 2014): REVELATION CHAPTER 4.
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
Revelation 4:1-4:“After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.”
Hebrew 4:14-16:“Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.”.
Luke 13:7-8:“Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.”.
The best way to begin this quest for mercy is through humility. Both the rich and the poor are sustained by the mercy of God which endureth for ever. 11th hour signify delay and stagnation, it can remain in place “All-Day” like in Matthew 20:6, it could be an “All-Year or many Years” problem too, like in Luke 13:7-8. That is why we come to the throne of God with our crowns of ignorance to cast it down at His feet. I call it crown of ignorance because gold is not the ultimate. There is a crown of glory and majesty (Psalm 8:5) which the Lord has crowned man at the beginning. I call it crown of ignorance because ONLY TRUTH CAN SET YOU FREE FROM THE BONDAGE OF THE CROWN OF IGNORANCE! If you are still in bondage of 11th hour afflictions, it is because you have not known the TRUTH that sets free indeed. Your crown of ignorance may be pride, it may be some unconscious or even a conscious sin, it may be a debilitating sickness which do not allow you to enjoy other blessings of God, it may be barrenness or chronic poverty, it could oppression of any kind, but I beseech you by the mercies of God today to come to the Throne of Mercy today and cast down that crown of reproach at His feet, so you can that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. The 11th hour of every man is the time of his or her need, that is why we set forth this program of 11-Day fasting and prayers for the 11th month. We are going to pray unto the God of the 11th hour to appear in our diverse afflictions in Jesus name.
Revelation 4:10-11:“The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.”
After the praise and worship session, go with your prophetic sword into battle using these 11 prayer points for DAY 1. Pray them at midnight and before breaking at the 11th hour (5.00 P.M.) . Couple it with the prescribed fast, I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth, He will answer us by Fire! in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
DAY 1 PRAYER POINTS:
- I approach the Throne of Grace with fear and trembling, casting my crowns of bondage and afflictions at Your Feet, O Lord, my Father, Deliver me from the power of sin that has hindered my testimony since the year began, help me Lord, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the windows of Heaven open unto me during these 11 days fasting and prayers, speak to me from Your throne of Grace, O Lord, and show me the way of escape from stagnation and afflictions in the name of Jesus.
- O my Father, my 11th hour is my time of need, therefore, appear in my situation and redeem my freedom from debt and any affliction by the blood of the Lamb that was slain for my sins, in Jesus name.
- My Father, make this season a season of unmerited favors for my life, and everywhere I have failed by merit, let Your mercy answer for me in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, I surrender my crown of gold unto You, in exchange for Your crown of glory and honor which You had given me in (Psalm 8:5), in the name of Jesus.
- By Your covenant sign of rainbow, O God Arise, Remember and Terminate every flood of poverty that want to swallow me this year, in Jesus name.