The Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) has posted the Prayer Programme for SEPTEMBER 2014 on its INTERNATIONAL Website of the MFM. You can download and print out the PDF version from the site now at: MFM PRAYER POINTS and that is where we serve you the 14 prayer points designed for the hour of personal intercession and the 21 prayer points for marriage (PART 2): theme for SEPTEMBER 2014 Power Must Change Hands (PMCH) prayer points is: “Prayers for Marriage (PART 2)”.
You can watch the LIVE Broadcast of the programme online at: MFM WEB TV. Venue is at the Prayer City, Time is Saturday 6TH SEPTEMBER, 2014. Time 7a.m. – 11 a.m.
CONFESSION: Psalms 91
- *”He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
- *I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
- *Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
- *He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
- *Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
- *Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
- *A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
- *Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
- *Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
- *There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
- *For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
- *They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
- *Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
- *Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
- *He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
- *With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation”
14 PRAYER POINTS FOR THE HOUR OF PERSONAL INTERCESSION
- Powers, pressing down my head, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Where is the Lord God of Elijah?, move me forward by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every closed good road, Ephphatha, in the name of Jesus.
- Treasures of my father’s house, that the enemies have stolen, I recover you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- My head, reject failure, in the name of Jesus.
- My prosperity, my wealth, swallowed by witchcraft, be vomited by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of witchcraft pursuing my destiny, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject satanic embarrassment by the power in the blood of Jesus.
- Satanic counsellors, I am not your candidate, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Covens in my environment, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries.
- Let the fire of revival fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power of peace and progress overshadow this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and give us God-fearing leaders, in the name of Jesus.
You will not mourn and be locked out by the enemy in this year of our “Extraordinary Deliverance and Advancement” in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
PRAYERS FOR MARRIAGE
- Let every gathering and programming against my marriage and matrimonial home break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I roast by fire, every evil planting in my home and marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- I release the thunder and fire of God against all evil altars and priests working against my marriage, home, and children, in the name of Jesus.
- I evacuate by fire, every spiritual agent operating in my matrimonial home, in the name of Jesus.
- I release confusion into the camp of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let every garment of sorrow that the devil and his agents have designed against my marriage be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the glory of my marriage begin to manifest now, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, release all heavenly blessings upon my marriage now, in the name of Jesus.
- I stand against every spirit of poverty and claim supernatural supply, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all that is contending against my marriage and home fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
- I command you spirit of asunder to loose my marriage now and go, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let every arrow sent to scatter and destroy my marriage and home return to the senders, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of death released against my spouse, my children and me, return to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
- I cleanse my matrimonial home and bed with the blood of Jesus.
- I circle my home with the blood of Jesus and fire of the Holy Ghost and declare it evil-free zone, in the name of Jesus.
- You evil authority in my family and home, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
- I am a stone set in Zion for the rising and falling of many. Let all that rise up against my marriage and home fall for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let Your peace reign in my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, of upliftment, uplift us to your glory, in the name of Jesus.
- My marriage shall be a good example to others, in the name of Jesus.
- I and my children shall be for signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus.
7:00 am – 7:15 am Opening Prayers
7:15 am – 7:45 am Praise Worship
7:45 am – 7:50 am Opening Hymn
7:50 am – 8:05 am Testimonies
8:05 am – 8:15 am Hour of Personal Intercession
8:15 am – 8:30 am Choir Ministration
8:30 am – 10:30 am Message and Ministration
10:30 am – 11:00 am Offering and Closing.
Opening Hymn: Awake, my soul, to joyful lays
fAwake, my soul, to joyful lays
And sing thy great Redeemer’s praise,
He justly claims a song from me,
p His loving kindness, Oh, how free!
mfHe saw me ruined by the fall
Yet lov’d me not withstanding all;
He sav’d me from my lost estate,
His loving kindness, Oh how great!
mfTho’ num’rous hosts of mighty foes;
Tho’ earth and hell my way oppose;
He safely leads my soul along
His loving kindness, Oh, how strong!
f When trouble, like a gloomy cloud
Has gather’d thick and thunder loud,
He near my soul has always stood,
His loving kindness, Oh how good!
Often I feel my sinful heart,
Prone from my Jesus to depart,
And though I oft have Him forgot,
His loving kindness changes not.
1.mfHark! On the highway of life a sound,
As crested waves of ocean roar,
Lashed by the storm in its fury spent
As they beat upon, the shore.
Hear the tramp, tramp, tramp of the army
As they march along the way of life,
They are weary of the toil and the travel
Of the bitterness of strife,
But they hope and trust, looking ever
On the path the saints before have trod,
And as they march along their faith grows strong
In the church of the living God.
2. Onward they march with a faith unmoved,
By any change of time or creed,
There’s to believe that the word of God
Can supply the world’s great need.
3. cr Step in the ranks, you are needed there,
Cling to the church and God will bless
He is the hope of the whole wide world
For the cause of righteousness.
1. Shackled by a heavy burden
‘Neath a load of guilt and shame,
Then the hand of Jesus touched me,
And now I am no longer the same
He touched me, O, He touched me,
And O, the joy that floods my soul;
Something happened, and now I know
He touched me and made me whole
2. Since I met this blessed Saviour,
Since He cleansed and made me whole;
I will never cease to praise Him,
I’ll shout it while eternity rolls.
You can watch the LIVE Broadcast of the programme online at the: Official Website of the MFM. Don’t forget, the D-DAY for SEPTEMBER 2014 Power Must Change Hands at the Prayer City is Saturday, 6TH SEPTEMBER, 2014. Time 7-11 a.m.