The Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) has posted the Prayer Programme for AUGUST 2014 on its INTERNATIONAL Website of the MFM. You can download and print out the PDF version from the site now at: MFM PRAYER POINTS and that is where we serve you the 14 prayer points designed for the hour of personal intercession and the 21 prayer points for marriage: theme for AUGUST 2014 Power Must Change Hands (PMCH) prayer points is: “Prayers for Marriage”.
You can watch the LIVE Broadcast of the programme online at: MFM WEB TV. Venue is at the Prayer City, Time is Saturday 2ND AUGUST, 2014. Time 7a.m. – 11 a.m.
CONFESSION: Psalms 91
- *”He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
- *I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
- *Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
- *He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
- *Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
- *Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
- *A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
- *Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
- *Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
- *There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
- *For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
- *They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
- *Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
- *Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
- *He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
- *With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation”
14 PRAYER POINTS FOR THE HOUR OF PERSONAL INTERCESSION
- My angel of blessings, locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Let my cries provoke angelic assistance, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, give me the name that would bless me, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every satanic hindrance targeted against my angel of blessing be dissolved by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deliver me from evil stones thrown at me by unfriendly friends, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every evil riot and rage against me be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deliver me from every satanic noise, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deliver me from the tumult of the people, in the name of Jesus.
- I pull down the power bases of the wickedness of my family line, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every evil crowd seeking to take my life be scattered unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries.
- Let the fire of revival fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power of peace and progress overshadow this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and give us God-fearing leaders, in the name of Jesus.
You will not mourn and be locked out by the enemy in this year of our “Extraordinary Deliverance and Advancement” in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
PRAYERS FOR MARRIAGE
- Lord, uproot what You have not planted in my marital life today, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power caging my marriage, lose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every curse of unstable marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every curse of hardship in marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- I divorce every spirit wife/husband, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything done for me while I was young that is affecting my marriage, be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil soul tie of the past, affecting my marriage, I break you by the blood of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, nullify every demonic transaction affecting my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the blood of Jesus destroy every negative traditional marriage rites and covenants, in the name of Jesus.
- I severe and separate myself and family from every ancestral, generational, family and personal curses working against my marriage and home, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every curse working against my marriage and home be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject and reverse every evil covenant working against my life, marriage and home, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject and reverse every curse of separation/divorce or instability in marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, I renounce every self imposed curse and pronouncements over my life and marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject and reverse all that God has not ordained for my life, marriage, home, husband/wife and children, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil seed sown to scatter my marriage, die now, in the name of Jesus.
- I destroy every witchcraft operation against my life and marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- I command all evil vultures working against my marriage to die, in the name of Jesus.
- I release the blood of Jesus to the foundations of my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, heal my marriage and home from every satanic attack, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, revive my marriage to the glory of God, in the name of Jesus.
7:00 am – 7:15 am Opening Prayers
7:15 am – 7:45 am Praise Worship
7:45 am – 7:50 am Opening Hymn
7:50 am – 8:05 am Testimonies
8:05 am – 8:15 am Hour of Personal Intercession
8:15 am – 8:30 am Choir Ministration
8:30 am – 10:30 am Message and Ministration
10:30 am – 11:00 am Offering and Closing.
Opening Hymn: Angels from the realms of glory
Angels from the realms of glory,
Wing your flight o’er all the earth;
Ye who sang creation’s story
Now proclaim Messiah’s birth.
Come and worship,
Christ, the new born King
Come and worship
Worship Christ, the newborn King.
Shepherds, in the field abiding,
Watching o’er your flocks by night,
God with us is now residing;
Yonder shines the infant light:
Sages, leave your contemplations,
Brighter visions beam afar;
Seek the great Desire of nations;
Ye have seen His natal star..
Saints, before the altar bending,
Watching long in hope and fear;
Suddenly the Lord, descending,
In His temple shall appear..
1. salvation! Full salvation!
Lo! The fountain o-pen’d wide
Streams thro’ ev-ry land and nation
From the Saviour’s wounded side.
Stream an end-less crimson tide.
2. Oh! The glorious revelation!
See the cleansing current flow;
Washing stains of condemnation
Whiter than the driver snow.
Oh! The rapturous bliss to know!
3. Love’s resistless current sweeping
All the regions deep within;
Thought and wish sense keeping
Now, and every instant, clean;
From the quilt and power of sin.
4. Life immortal, heaven descending
Lo! My heart the spirit’s shrine!
God and man in oneness blending
Oh, what fellowship is mine!
Raised in Christ to life divine.
5. Care and doubting gloom and sorrow
Fear and cries are mine no more;
Faith knows nought of dark to-morrow
For my Saviour goes before.
Full and free for evermore
You can watch the LIVE Broadcast of the programme online at the: Official Website of the MFM. Don’t forget, the D-DAY for AUGUST 2014 Power Must Change Hands at the Prayer City is Saturday, 2ND AUGUST, 2014. Time 7-11 a.m.