Isaiah 62:1-2:“For Zion’s sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth. And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name.”
Isaiah 62:6-7:“I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence, And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.”
Luke 18:5-8:“Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me. And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith. And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?”
Isaiah 2:2:“And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD’S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.”
- Spirit of fervency in prayer, fall upon me now by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
- O Heavens over my head, declare the glory of God over my life by fire!!! in the name of Jesus!
- Every peace of the graveyard, stagnating my life, hear the verdict of Fire: S~H~a~t~T~E~e~R to p-i-e-c-e-s!!! in the name of Jesus.
- O God ARISE and SPEAK to my situation now! in the name of Jesus.
- Every poverty that troubleth my life, your time is up: EXPIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- O God of speedy vengeance, arise and AVENGE me of my adversaries!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Power of righteous living, baptize me and promote me now! in the name of Jesus.