Psalm 116:7-9:“Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee. For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living.”
Genesis 8:4:“And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.”
Job 1:7:“And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.”
- On this seventh day of this seventh month of the year 2014, I enter into my ark of covenant rest from every storm afflicting my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power assigned to toss me up and down, and to and fro: E-X-P-I-R-E!!! in the name of Jesus.
- You the ministry of satanic restlessness assigned against my life, you are a LIAR! Die! in Jesus’ name.
- Every dislocating power, assigned to unsettle me maritally, be arrested and be disgraced! in the name of Jesus.
- Every busybody assigned to monitor my life for evil: Go blind and become deaf and dumb now! in the name of Jesus.
- Return unto thy rest, O my destiny, and receive the bountiful gift of everlasting peace from the Prince of PEACE! in the name of Jesus.
- On this seventh day of this seventh month of the year 2014, let the power of covenant rest find a permanent expression in my life in the name of Jesus
- Arrows of of untimely death, fired against my life: I am not your victim, Go back and devour your senders! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power preparing sorrow and tears for me: you are a LIAR! Carry your evil load in the name of Jesus.
- (This next four prayers are prophetic prayers, so touch your legs as you pray them) You my legs, carry me to the land of promise, carry me to the place of my rest in the name of Jesus.
- You my legs, walk away from disappointment and tragedy; carry me to the place of my breakthroughs! in the name of Jesus.
- You my legs, begin to walk before the Lord in the land of the living, in the name of Jesus.
- You my feet, you shall not stumble, you shall not fail my divine destiny, therefore, wear the shoes of iron and brass and crush every destiny serpents and scorpions to death! in Jesus’ name.
- I declare this day as my day of covenant rest, therefore every arrow of satanic restlessness fired against my peace is disgraced, arrested and fired back to senders in Jesus name.
- By the spirit of prophecy I unleash my season of divine restoration of every good thing I have lost, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power assigned to trouble my peace, receive tribulations from the Lord of hosts in the name of Jesus.
- You the foundation of marital instability troubling my matrimony: hear the voice of the Prince of PEACE and be arrested in the name of Jesus.
- Every power lifting the sword of sorrow and shame against my life and family, Die by your own sword in the name of Jesus.
- Everywhere my spirit-man is being summoned for attack, Blood of Jesus, appear and answer them in the name of Jesus.
- Every storm afflicting my life and tossing me to and fro: hear the voice of Jesus and become a great calm in the name of Jesus.
- Give God thanks for ushering your destiny into a blissful rest and shout seven victorious Alleluia!!!!!!!