“Prayer For True Love”
BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: 1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 13: verse 1-13.
Song of Solomon 8:7:“Many waters cannot quench love, nor can rivers drown it. If a man tried to buy love with all his wealth, his offer would be utterly scorned.”
1 John 3:1:“Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.”
John 13:34:“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.”
1 John 4:7-11:“Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.”
- O God my Father, Your name is LOVE, therefore, Arise and send the LOVE that will quench every wolrdly waters in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O God my Father, By Your name which is LOVE: open the rivers of true love into the wilderness of lovelessness operating in my life! in Jesus name.
- My Father, open the floodgate of Your abundant LOVE upon my life this day in the name of Jesus.
- My Heavenly Father, make me a living proof of Your wealth of LOVE for the world around me to read like an epistle, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that my life is not for sale! I confess that my love is not for sale, therefore, let every carnal love targeted at my life be condemned to failure in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, send the LOVE that cannot be bought with any volume of wealth into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise and multiply Your LOVE in me to diminish and despise ungodly wealth in Jesus name.
- Arise O God,purge and heal me of every seed of hatred operating in my life, let Your forgiving grace overshadow my life in Jesus name.