A Day of 3 Things
Day 1: A Day of Repentance…
The very first step to take is acknowledge that you have made mistakes in the past and sinned greatly against the LORD.
Then you go to Him in with godly sorrow and deep repentance in your heart, confessing your sins and the sins of your ancestors, following Daniels’s godly example in Daniel 9.
Here Daniel was praying for the restoration of Jerusalem. You should follow that model and in place of Jerusalem, substitute your family and your divine destiny.
This is such a crucial FIRST step. You must do it slowly, all day and possibly during the night too.
Confess your sins one by one.
Mention them by name, especially sexual sins.
Do not forget the hidden sins of the heart, chief among them mentioned in Gal. 5:19-21.
And ask GOD for forgiveness and mercy. For those sins one by one.
Believe that the LORD has forgiven you as He has promised in His Word.
Please note that the Holy Spirit will remind you of many unrepented sins. You need to repent of them all if you REALLY want to see results in this program.
This is what will set the tone and lay the foundation for the rest of this 14-day program.
It is what will activate divine intervention in every area of your life … the LORD has been waiting a long time for you to get on your knees and do this properly and thoroughly!
Day 1: A Day to Renounce…
After thorough repentance (please note that repentance can last for hours) then you will be positioned to renounce your involvement in ungodly associations.
Here’s a good example:
If you were a member of any ungodly fraternity or cult group at any time (or you know that your parents or ancestors were), you many want to pray like this:
1. Lord, I repent of my involvement with this …….. group (mention the name).
2. I ask for your forgiveness. Please wash me clean with the blood of Jesus Christ.
3. Holy Spirit, please help me never to go back to my own vomit.
4. I hereby renounce my association with this ….. group in Jesus’ name (mention the name).
5. I reject all the properties of this evil group in my possession and I command the fire of God to burn them to ashes in Jesus’ name.
I bind all the spirits, powers, entities, strongholds associated with this group and I cast them out of my life forever by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ. In Jesus’ name I command these powers to loose their hold upon my life right now. I cancel every evil claim of ownership upon my life in Jesus Christ name.
6. I silence every evil voice speaking against my life from the camp of the wicked by the power in the blood of Jesus.
7. I appropriate the blood of Jesus to cleanse me from every consequence of my involvement in ___
8. I renounce every coffin spirit, spirit of false martyrdom, assault, rape, gang attacks in the name of Jesus.
9. I renounce and reject occult signs, symbols and jewelry in the name of Jesus Christ.
10. I renounce all curses on my eyes, stomach/womb, body, hands, legs, in Jesus’ name.
11. Thank You LORD for answering my prayers.
Day 1: A Day of Thanksgiving & Praise
Take a moment to praise and worship the LORD.
Start by singing praises to the Lord and worshiping Him for a long time…
After that begin to pray like this … with a loud voice:
1. From today, whatever I do in word or deed, I do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. (Col.3:17)
2. I join the heavenly hosts to say: “We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was, because you have taken your great power and have begun to reign. (Rev 11:17)
3. I give thanks always for all things to God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (Eph 5:20)
4. I add my voice whenever the living beings give glory and honor and thanks to the one sitting on the throne,the one who lives forever and ever (Rev 4:9).
5. In every thing I give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning me (1 Thes 5:18).
6. I give thanks to the Father, who has qualified me to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light. ( Col 1:12)
7. I give thanks to the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endures for ever. – Ps 107:1
8. I give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness; the whole world mus hear what he has done. – Ps 105:1
9. I give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever. – Ps 136:26
10. Save us, O God our Savior; gather us and deliver us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name, that we may glory in your praise.” – 1 Chr 16:35
11. I arise to give thanks to you because of your righteous judgments. – Ps 119:62
12. I enter His gates with thanksgiving And His courts with praise, blessed be your holy name. – Ps 100:4
13. You are my God, and I give thanks to you; my God, I honor you highly. – Ps 118:28
14. In the day of my deliverance, I will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the peoples, proclaim that his name is exalted. – Isa 12:4
15. Open to me the gates of righteousness; I shall enter through them, I shall give thanks to the LORD. – Ps 118:19
16. I thank you for answering my prayer and giving me victory! – Ps 118:21
17. But we your people, the sheep of your pasture, will give thanks to you forever; from generation to generation we will recount your praise. – Ps 79:13
18. With my mouth I will give thanks abundantly to the LORD; And in the midst of many I will praise Him – Ps 109:30
19. “I will praise you, O LORD. Although you were angry with me, your anger has turned away and you have comforted me. –Isa 12:1
20. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. –Ps 139:14
21. To you, O God of my fathers, I give thanks and praise, for you have given me wisdom and might, and have now made known to me what we asked of you, for you have made known to us the king’s matter.” – Dan 2:23
22. I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service. – 1 Tim 1:12
23. The LORD lives! Thanks be to my rock! May God, the rock of my salvation, be glorified – 2 Sam 22:47
24. I give thanks always for all things to God the Father through our Lord Jesus Christ. – Eph 5:20
25. God, the God of Israel, is awe-inspiring in his holy place. He gives strength and power to his people. Thanks be to God! – Ps 68:35
PLEASE SPEND QUALITY TIME TO WORSHIP THE LORD.
Source: Elisha Goodman