“O LORD, ATTUNE MY DESTINY TO THE FREQUENCY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT!”
BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: 2 Kings CHAPTER 3; PSALM CHAPTER 43.
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
Psalm 43:5,4:“Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God… Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.”
2 Kings 3:14-20:“And Elisha said, As the LORD of hosts liveth, before whom I stand, surely, were it not that I regard the presence of Jehoshaphat the king of Judah, I would not look toward thee, nor see thee. But now bring me a minstrel. And it came to pass, when the minstrel played, that the hand of the LORD came upon him. And he said, Thus saith the LORD, Make this valley full of ditches. For thus saith the LORD, Ye shall not see wind, neither shall ye see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water, that ye may drink, both ye, and your cattle, and your beasts. And this is but a light thing in the sight of the LORD: he will deliver the Moabites also into your hand. And ye shall smite every fenced city, and every choice city, and shall fell every good tree, and stop all wells of water, and mar every good piece of land with stones. And it came to pass in the morning, when the meat offering was offered, that, behold, there came water by the way of Edom, and the country was filled with water.”
Psalm 1:1-3:“Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.”
1 Samuel 10:5-7:“After that thou shalt come to the hill of God, where is the garrison of the Philistines: and it shall come to pass, when thou art come thither to the city, that thou shalt meet a company of prophets coming down from the high place with a psaltery, and a tabret, and a pipe, and a harp, before them; and they shall prophesy: And the Spirit of the LORD will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy with them, and shalt be turned into another man. And let it be, when these signs are come unto thee, that thou do as occasion serve thee; for God is with thee.”
Matthew 4:4:“But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’”
1 Chronicles 25:1:“Moreover, David and the commanders of the army set apart for the service some of the sons of Asaph and of Heman and of Jeduthun, who were to prophesy with lyres, harps and cymbals;”. We are going to pray unto the Lord that His river of power open the gate of this year 2014, and to carry the current of prosperity and abundance to convert every wilderness of our lives into a population of enrichment. When the gate of the rivers of power is unleashed upon you, chains are broken and testimonies explode over your life:
1 Samuel 16:23:“So it came about whenever the evil spirit from God came to Saul, David would take the harp and play it with his hand; and Saul would be refreshed and be well, and the evil spirit would depart from him.”
Joel 2:28:“And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.”
After the praise and worship session, go with your prophetic sword into battle using these 14 prayer points for DAY 3. Pray it at midnight and midday. Couple it with the prescribed fast, I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth, He will answer us by Fire! in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
DAY 3 PRAYER POINTS:
- Holy Spirit, wipe clean the dusty mirror of my life so I can reflect You to a perishing world, in the name of Jesus
- Holy Spirit, penetrate my innermost being with the fire of Your holiness and with zeal of Your love that I may carry Your message to a wicked and hateful world, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, clean my spiritual pipe and make it thoroughly garnished to receive from You the blueprint for my destiny this year 2014, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, engrace me to tune to the frequency of Your sanctuary so I my chase out the destiny robbers operating in my life with the whip of Your fire, in Jesus name.
- Holy Spirit, let the zeal of Your temple consume me this year 2014, that I may add tremendous value to Your Church and the body of Christ in Jesus name.
- Holy Spirit, let me be at the right place at the right time throughout this year 2014, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic horoscope assigned to confuse, manipulate and prepare the destiny of men and women for hell fire in 2014, your time is up: catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, arrest and convict the victims of satanic horoscope this year, and draw them to your holy Kingdom for the Glory of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, embolden me this year to enter the holiest presence of God by the blood of Jesus, to partake of the goodness of the Ark of glory in the name of Jesus.
- Every blinding veil hindering my excellent communion with God this year, be rent to pieces and catch fire! in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, make me a reflection of Your love and blessings throughout this new year in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, walk in the garden of my destiny throughout this new year and let me manifest Your purpose, power, presence, provision, promotion, protection and position me for greatness in the name of Jesus.
- This year 2014, O Lord my God, make me an addict of Your “LOVE LETTER TO MANKIND” – (The Holy Bible); and let every book of sorrow and tragedy written against my destiny, CATCH FIRE and BURN TO ASHES NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
- O my Great Shepherd, cause me to hear Your voice to lead me in paths of righteousness throughout this year for Your name’s sake, in the name of Jesus.