DAY 1 (WEDNESDAY, 11th DECEMBER, 2013): I THANK YOU LORD FOR CROWNING THIS YEAR WITH GLORY AND HONOUR FOR ME!
BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: PSALMS CHAPTER 65: verse 1-13; JOEL CHAPTER 2:1-32.
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
Psalms 65:11:“Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness…”
ESTHER 4:16:“Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish.”
Isaiah 40:29-31:“He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”
1 Corinthians 9:25:“Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.” NIV
Proverbs 16:31:“The hoary head is a crown of glory, if it be found in the way of righteousness.”
Hebrews 2:7:“Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands”
Revelation 4:10-11:“The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying: Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.”
1 Peter 5:4:“And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.”
Isaiah 62:3:“Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.”
Isaiah 28:5:“In that day shall the LORD of hosts be for a crown of glory, and for a diadem of beauty, unto the residue of his people…”
Proverbs 4:9:“She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.”
DAY 1 PRAYER POINTS
- Lord, we thank You for this year of rebellion unto possession, thank You for preserving and keeping us throughout January to this December, thank You Lord, in the name of Jesus.
- O Father of mercy, I worship You and I am grateful to You for making it possible for me to partake in this end-of-year Visitation, thank You my Lord, thank You Daddy, thank You Jesus.
- O Lamb of God, I cast every crown of gold I have acquired since January at Your Feet, let Your crown of glory locate my head in this season in Jesus name.
- You my crown of glory detained in custody of evil powers of my father’s house: be liberated by fire and locate my head now, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, as this year rushes to an end, give unto me a fat testimony that silences everything that has mocked me since January, in the name of Jesus.
- O Man of war, let this 21-day warfare draw me closer to You so I can behold Your glory, teach my fingers to fight and my hands to war victoriously, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the wasting powers planning to use me to balance their satanic accounts in the remaining days of this year be WASTED in Jesus name.
- Heavenly Father, give unto me the power to mount up in prayer and run the last lap race of this year without weariness in Jesus name.
- O Man of war! Ignite my prayer altar to burn without relent and catapult me to my mountain of solutions before the year 2013 ends in Jesus name.
- Every evil power that followed me from January to December, let this prayer session become your burial ground, I shall see you no more in Jesus name.
- My Father, let my enemies make the final mistake of being encircled in this 21-day prayer battle in Jesus name. Let this battle become the Rock of offense to break them to pieces and grind them to powder with the dying year 2013 in Jesus name.
- Every dark army gathering against my crowning testimony this December, scatter unto desolation and disgrace in Jesus name.
- My Lord Jesus, as I join other brethren in this 21-day battle for the crown, let me never ever recover from the wine of Your presence which You shall give me to drink in these 21 days, in the name of Jesus. I wash my head with the blood of Jesus to receive my crown of glory, in the name of Jesus.