The Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) has posted the Prayer Programme for SEPTEMBER 2013 on its INTERNATIONAL Website of the MFM. You can download and print out the PDF version from the site now at: MFM PRAYER POINTS and that is where we serve you the 14 prayer points designed for the hour of personal intercession: theme for SEPTEMBER 2013 Power Must Change Hands (PMCH) prayer points is: “LORD JESUS, WALK BACK TO MY CHILDHOOD”.
You can watch the LIVE Broadcast of the programme online at: MFM WEB TV. Venue is at the Prayer City, Time is Saturday 7TH SEPTEMBER, 2013. Time 7a.m. – 11 a.m.
CONFESSION: Psalms 91
- *”He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
- *I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
- *Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
- *He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
- *Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
- *Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
- *A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
- *Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
- *Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
- *There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
- *For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
- *They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
- *Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
- *Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
- *He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
- *With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation”
14 PRAYER POINTS FOR THE HOUR OF PERSONAL INTERCESSION
- I invoke the power of the fire of God to repossess what the enemy has stolen in my life, in Jesus’ name.
- O God arise and let lightening and thunder move into the camp of my pursuers, in the name of Jesus.
- O lightening and thunder of God, move in an uncommon way and empower me to possess my possessions, in the name of Jesus.
- Hail stones from heaven, arise, pester every enchanter unto submission, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh sword of God, arise and move into battle and defend my interest, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh sword of God, rise up in your anger against and cut to pieces every eater of flesh and drinker of blood assigned against my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh sword of God, pass through the camp of the evil companies gathered against me, in Jesus’ name.
- My Father, put all my enemies into deep sleep, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh God arise, and let the power of Your wasters descend upon the power of darkness and reduce them to rubbles, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power of God disgrace every power assigned to disgrace me, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the fire of revival fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power of peace and progress overshadow this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and give us God-fearing leaders, in the name of Jesus.
You will not mourn and be locked out by the enemy in this year of our “Fresh Oil and Distinctive Shinning” in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
PRAYERS ON THE SAND
- Let every particle of this sand carry the fire and glory of God. Let the God of Elijah soak these sand particles in the power of the Holy Ghost. As these particles touch my environment, let them release favour, blessings, breakthroughs, new glorious things, opportunities, joy, salvation, glory, wisdom and enlargement upon my life and environment, in the name of Jesus.
- Let them also release judgment, confusion, civil war, destruction, scattering, fire, thunder, paralysis, sword of the Lord, and violent angels against every enemy of my life and environment, in the wonder working name of Jesus.
- I soak every grain of this sand that forms part of the soil of my dwelling place in the Blood of Jesus.
- Any power mixing incantations with the dust against me, fall by your sword, in Jesus’ name.
- Let the words that I programme into this sand now become sharp arrows to pursue my pursuers and put my enemies to flight, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, as I release this dust, let it travel to every messenger of darkness working against my life and by this dust let every stubborn yoke in my life break, in the name of Jesus.
- Let this sand carry judgement back to the camp of any negative covering over the land of my environment, in the name of Jesus.
- After the order of Moses, let this sand bring judgement to magicians, sorcerers, and enchanters assigned against my place of dwelling, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, enlarge my coasts beyond my wildest dream, in the name of Jesus.
- Every dark power afflicting my environment, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- I paralyse all evil legs roaming about for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
- Glorious light of God, shine on my premises to become consuming fire and crush every dark presence in my environment, in the name of Jesus.
- I destroy every evil property and demonic operation in my house, in Jesus’ name.
- All occult covenants binding on my dwelling place, be dissolved and rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
7:00 am – 7:15 am Opening Prayers
7:15 am – 7:45 am Praise Worship
7:45 am – 7:50 am Opening Hymn
7:50 am – 8:05 am Testimonies
8:05 am – 8:15 am Hour of Personal Intercession
8:15 am – 8:30 am Choir Ministration
8:30 am – 10:30 am Message and Ministration
10:30 am – 11:00 am Offering and Closing.
Opening Hymn: I stand amazed in the presence
- Hail the day that sees Him rise, Hallelujah
To His throne above the skies, Hallelujah
Christ, awhile to mortals given, Hallelujah
Enters now the highest heaven: Hallelujah
- There for Him high triumph waits, Hallelujah
Lift your heads, eternal gates; Hallelujah
Christ hath conquered death and sin; Hallelujah
Take the King of glory in: Hallelujah
- Lo, the heaven its Lord receives, Hallelujah
Yet He loves the earth He leaves, Hallelujah
Though returning to His throne, Hallelujah
Still He calls mankind His own, Hallelujah
- See! He lifts His hands above, Hallelujah
See! He shows the prints of love, Hallelujah
Hark! His gracious lips bestow, Hallelujah
Blessings on His church below, Hallelujah
- Still for us He intercedes, Hallelujah
His prevailing death He pleas, Hallelujah
Near Himself prepares our place, Hallelujah
He the first-fruits of our race: Hallelujah
- Lord, though parted from our sight, Hallelujah
Far above the starry height, Hallelujah
Grant our hearts may thither rise, Hallelujah
Seeking Thee beyond the skies, Hallelujah
- Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus going on before.
Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe;
Forward into battle see His banners go!CHORUS: Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus going on before.
- At the sign of triumph satan’s host doth flee;
On then, Christian soldiers, on to victory!
Hell’s foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
Brothers lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.CHORUS:
- Like a mighty army moves the church of God;
Brothers, we are treading where the saints have trod.
We are not divided, all one body we,
One in hope and doctrine, one in charity.CHORUS:
- Onward, then, ye people, join our happy throng,
Blend with ours your voices in the triumph song.
Glory, laud and honor unto Christ the King,
This through countless ages men and angels sing.CHORUS:
You can watch the LIVE Broadcast of the programme online at the: Official Website of the MFM. Don’t forget, the D-DAY for SEPTEMBER 2013 Power Must Change Hands at the Prayer City is Saturday, 7TH SEPTEMBER, 2013. Time 7-11 a.m.