DAY 18: Monday, 28th January 2013– “OPEN UNTO ME THE FLOODGATE OF POWER!”
BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: PSALM CHAPTER 62: verse 11; ISAIAH CHAPTER 41: verse 17-18.
When the gate of the rivers of power is unleashed upon you, chains are broken and testimonies explode over your life: “When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them. I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.” (Isaiah 41:17-18). That river of power is more than strong enough to open the gate of the strong city and it will not stop there, it bring prosperity and abundance to convert every wilderness of your life to a populace of enrichment.
After the praise and worship session, go with your prophetic sword into battle using these 13 prayer points for DAY 18. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. Couple it with a partial fast breaking at noon, you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth, He will answer us by Fire!!! in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
Isaiah 41:17-18:“In that day this song will be sung in the land of Judah: “We have a strong city; He sets up walls and ramparts for security. “Open the gates, that the righteous nation may enter, The one that remains faithful.”
Isaiah 62:11:“God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.”
Psalm 63:1-2:“O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.”
Joel 2:28-32:“And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.”
DAY 18 PRAYER POINTS:
- By Your Right Hand that doeth valiantly, O God arise and O-P-E-N BY FIRE!!! in Jesus’ name.
- Inherited powerlessness of my father’s house, I am not your candidate, therefore scatter unto desolation! in the name of Jesus.
- Generational powerlessness, I am not your candidate, therefore: DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Powers assigned to pollute and contaminate my destiny, you are liars! therefore, carry your evil load!!! in Jesus’ mighty name.
- Gates of powerlessness locking me out of favour and blessings, enough is enough: DIE! DIE!! DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, enlarge my vessel and pour Your power upon my life for ministry and for liberty! in the name of Jesus.
- Let power erupt with signs and wonders in my life and ministry! in the name of Jesus.
- Ooh! I thirst for Your power that will put all my problems to shame, therefore O Lord, unleash Your power over my life to disgrace my problems! in the name of Jesus.
- My father, let Your power contingency arrest every satanic emergency sponsored against my destiny! in the name of Jesus.
- Rivers of power, be opened unto me and wash away my powerlessness in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I thank You for catapulting me to the city of power in this season, let the root of powerlessness in my life dry up! in the name of Jesus.
- Checkpoints of darkness, assigned to delay my testimonies this year, clear away by fire! in the name of Jesus.
- Rivers of power carry me to the palace of my destiny and enthrone me in the strong city, in the name of Jesus.