DAY ONE: PRAYER OF THANKS GIVING.
Psalm 100:1-5: “Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all you lands. Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know you that the LORD he is God: it is he that has made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endures to all generations.”
The book “Dominion Prayers for Singles; Reclaiming your Original Status” By Dr. D. K. Olukoya, you can purchase your copy from any MFM branch/region world wide, or buy ONLINE from: GEN 218 BOOKSTORE OR BATTLECRY BOOKSTORE OR MFM PRESS INTERNATIONAL BOOKSTORE, OR at AMAZON BOOKSTORE
DAY 1 PRAYER POINTS:
- O Lord, I thank You for all Your goodness, mercy and compassion shown towards me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, thank You for saving my soul from the path of destruction, in the name of Jesus.
- The anointing of praising God shall never run dry in my mouth, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, thank You for all the blessings of life, in the name of Jesus.
- My soul rise up and praise Your maker, in the name of Jesus.
- Only in the house of God and in my heart shall I praise Him, in the name of Jesus.
- Everlasting Thanksgiving, possess every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank You Lord, for giving me testimonies that glorify Your name, in Jesus’ name.
- Thank You Lord, for not making things difficult for me, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, I thank You because Your name shall forever be praise in my life, in Jesus’ name.