Psalm 20: Verse 1-2:“The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee; Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;”
Psalm 128:5:“May the LORD bless you from Zion all the days of your life; may you see the prosperity of Jerusalem”
Galatians 6:17:“From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.”
- Every trouble programmed for me this new week, receive defeat and be disgraced by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name.
- Every power troubling my destiny, enough is enough, therefore, receive tribulations by fire! in the name of Jesus.
- Thou troubler of my family and my peace, the vengeance of the Lord shall trouble you today and throughout this week in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise by Your acts which is A VERY PRESENT HELP IN TROUBLE! and trouble all my troubles today in the name of Jesus.
- I bear the mark of the Lamb of God upon my forehead and my body, let every satanic animal and agent assigned to trouble me receive the arrows of fire and perish in Jesus name.
- Every satanic fowler assigned to trap me in trouble, your time is up, die with your trouble-traps in Jesus name.
- It is written: (Proverbs 11:8) “The righteous is delivered from trouble, But the wicked takes his place.” (Proverbs 21:18) “The wicked shall be a ransom for the righteous, and the transgressor for the upright.” therefore, let every wicked plot against my family and my destiny backfire and consume the plotters in Jesus name.
- It is written: (Nahum 1:7) “The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.” (Psalm 37:39) “The salvation of the righteous comes from the LORD; he is their stronghold in time of trouble.” therefore, I invoke the name of the LORD which is my STRONG TOWER against every strongman that wants to put me in trouble in my career and workplace, in Jesus name.
- I declare and prophetically claim the scriptures: (Psalm 32:7) “Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance“. (Psalm 143:11) “For the sake of Your name, O LORD, revive me. In Your righteousness bring my soul out of trouble.” (Psalm 138:7) “Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life. You stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes; with your right hand you save me.“, (Psalm 25:11) “For the sake of your name, LORD, forgive my iniquity, though it is great.“, therefore: O Lord deliver me from the consequences of my sins and save me by Your Right hand, bring my soul out of trouble and compass me about with Your favour and Your mercy in the name of Jesus.