Romans 13:11-14:“And this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light. Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in reveling and drunkenness, not in debauchery and wantonness, not in strife and envying. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfill the lusts thereof.”
Psalm 46:1-3:“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.”
Psalm 46:4-5:“There is a river, the streams of which shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacle of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.”
- This week, my God shall ARISE and be my REFUGE and VERY PRESENT HELP in every trouble and problems which I am going through in Jesus name.
- This week, I shall arise and by the power in the blood of Jesus, I silence every roaring waters threatening my favour and breakthroughs! in the name of Jesus.
- This week, I receive the armor of light and utterly destroy the bow, the spear and the chariot of darkness assigned against me and my family!!! in the name of Jesus.
- I make no provision for the flesh, therefore, anything hiding under my flesh in order to derail my breakthrough this week: be flushed by fire and die! in Jesus name.
- You the pregnancy of fear waiting to be born in this week of my breakthroughs, hear the voice violent faith: wither by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Mountain of impossibility mocking my destiny, your time is up: receive tribulation, expire and catch fire! in the name of Jesus.
- Rivers of joy and gladness flowing round the throne of God, flow down unstoppably like a contagious stream into my life this week and wash away all my sorrows and burdens in Jesus name.
- Rivers of holiness flowing round the tabernacle of the Most High, flow down into my life this week, carry me from the obscured prison of sin, and establish me as holy city set upon a shinning hill, in the name of Jesus.
- I release prophetic fire and declare that this shall be my week of divine help, and that help shall come right early by fire in the name of Jesus.
- SHOUT 21 ALLELUYAH!!! to the King of Glory!
Isaiah 43:1-7:“But now thus says the LORD that created you, O Jacob, and he that formed you, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed you, I have called you by your name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you: when you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned; neither shall the flame scorch you. For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior: I gave Egypt for your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in exchange for you. Since you were precious in my sight, you have been honorable, and I have loved you: therefore will I give men for you, and people for your life. Fear not: for I am with you: I will bring your descendants from the east, and gather you from the west; I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep ns of heaven; I will scatter them to the four winds, and there will not be a nation where Elam’s exiles do not go.”