Acts 21:5:“When we returned to the ship at the end of the week, the entire congregation, including women and children, left the city and came down to the shore with us. There we knelt, prayed,”
Ecclesiastes 7:8:“Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.”
Romans 13:11-14:“And this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light. Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in reveling and drunkenness, not in debauchery and wantonness, not in strife and envying. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfill the lusts thereof.”
- This weekend, I bow my knees before You Lord in worship and adoration. Let every knee of failure and sorrow standing to resist my testimony and breakthroughs this weekend c~r~u~m~b~l~e and be disgraced in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, let every dark agenda designed to convert the glory of my sunrise to fading sunset scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power assigned to weaken my faith and trust in the mercy of God this weekend: fail woefully and die, in the name of Jesus.
- King of Glory, let this weekend be more glorious for me than the beginning of this week in the name of Jesus.
- Every power cursing that my breakthrough would die with this weekend shall die unsung and my breakthroughs and favour shall resurrect by fire! in Jesus name.
- Anything done to make my weekend expectations to be a disappointing failure, I undo and dismantle you by fire! in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of wanton debauchery and profligate depravity fired to make me sink into careless spiritual slumber this weekend: gather yourselves together and go back and smite your senders! in Jesus name.
- Holy Ghost Fireeeeee!!! Fill every vacuum in my life as I enter this weekend, fill me to overflowing with Your goodness and Your power, in Jesus name.
Isaiah 43:1-7:“But now thus says the LORD that created you, O Jacob, and he that formed you, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed you, I have called you by your name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you: when you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned; neither shall the flame scorch you. For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior: I gave Egypt for your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in exchange for you. Since you were precious in my sight, you have been honorable, and I have loved you: therefore will I give men for you, and people for your life. Fear not: for I am with you: I will bring your descendants from the east, and gather you from the west; I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep ns of heaven; I will scatter them to the four winds, and there will not be a nation where Elam’s exiles do not go.”