CONFESSION: Romans 8:1-39
- *There is therefore now no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
- *For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
- *For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
- *That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
- *For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
- *For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
- *Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
- *So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
- *But you are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
- *And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
- *But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also bring to life your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwells in you.
- *Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
- *For if you live after the flesh, you shall die: but if you through the Spirit do put to death the deeds of the body, you shall live.
- *For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
- *For you have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but you have received the Spirit of adoption, by which we cry, Abba, Father.
- *The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
- *And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, so that we may be also glorified together.
- *For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
- *For the earnest expectation of the creation waits for the manifestation of the sons of God.
- *For the creation was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who has subjected the same in hope,
- *Because the creation itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
- *For we know that the whole creation groans and travails in pain together until now.
- *And not only they, but ourselves also, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, that is, the redemption of our body.
- *For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man sees, why does he yet hope for?
- *But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
- *Likewise the Spirit also helps our weakness: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought but the Spirit himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
- *And he that searches the hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because he makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
- *And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
- *For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
- *Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
- *What shall we then say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
- *He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
- *Who shall lay anything to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifies.
- *Who is he that condemns? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.
- *Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
- *As it is written, For your sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
- *Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
- *For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
- *Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creation, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Aggressive Praise and Worship
- Every ministry of condemnation operating in my life, I condemn and cast you into fire now! in Jesus name.
- I register my destiny in the ministry Glory! in the name of Jesus
- I REVOKE every verdict of death and hell over my life and family, in the name of Jesus
- I INVOKE the verdict of fire over the burial ground of my glory and speak resurrection fire to my glory, saying: BE EXHUMED! BE EXHUMED!! BE EXHUMED BY FIRE and SHINE FORTH UNSTOPPABLY this year 2013, in the name of Jesus.
- On this 12th Day of March 2013: I decree that apostolic power shall INVADE my life and defeat every failure threatening me, in Jesus name.
- On this 12th Day of March 2013: I command my suspended and delayed miracles to march triumphantly into my life by fire! in the name of Jesus
- On this 12th Day of March 2013, Let the Lion of Judah ROARRRR and chase every stranger and captivity out of my life and family in Jesus name.
- Let the law of the Spirit of life in Christ overthrow every law of sin and death operating in my life now by fire! in Jesus name.
- This month, my destiny shall not walk after the flesh but walk after the Spirit of God in Jesus name.
- Arrows of carnality fired against my mind: Go back and poison your sender in Jesus name.
- Divine predestination of my glory, manifest now by fire! in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of effectual fervent intercession fall upon me with groanings that cannot be uttered and with cloven tongues of fire that cannot be quenched in Jesus name.
Let’s pray for Christian leaders, that they may not be traped into illuminati conspiracies throught their multiple relentless strategies, let the wisdom and power of God always answer present to their cry, and let them continuously turn away and repent from thier sins, not to give room to the devil, pray for Pastors Chris oyakilomé, billy graham, benny hinn, Kamdem dieunedort and others..THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR GRACE IS SUFFICIENT, THANK YOU LORD FOR LETTING US TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE ALL PART OF ONE BODY, AND IF ONE PART IS AFFECTED, THE WHOLE BODY WILL FEEL THE PAIN.
After saying these prayers for two days,i got this dream after dozing off durring the 3pm prayer today.
There was a gathering of people in a church,it was my first time in this church,i adked one of the ladies to show me pr olukoya wife and she dod.
i walked out and came back at 1pm,and planned to sit infront,at the door however,the straps of my shoes went loose,i tightedned them and begun goung down the steps into the church,a black bag suddenly fell before me,an old man appeared infront of me and a snake as wel on my right,i was determined to enter,when i reached midway,pr olukoya spoke out,calling fire to consume the snakes ,i realised i was turning into a snake but the fire was too hot for the process to proceed,he kept calling down fire,i turned back to a human being and i began waving my hands like in worship,before me were two sacks of unbur.t charcoal,then i suddenly woke up.please help in these dream.
I thank God for this prayers, Every verdicts of death and hell in my life and family has been destroyed in Jesus name, halleluaih !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!