DAY 17: Sunday, 27th JANUARY, 2013– “BE YE LIFTED UP, YE GATES OF THE STRONG CITY!”
BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: PSALM CHAPTER 24: verse 1-10; JOSHUA CHAPTER 6: verse 1-27.
Here cometh the reason why we are praying: To lift up the everlasting doors for our everlasting blessings: “Lift up your heads, O you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O you gates; lift them up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in. Who is he, this King of glory? The Lord Almighty— he is the King of glory.” (Psalm 24:7-10). The gates of the strong city will open only for the Lord of Hosts. You must be part of the warring armies of God to gain entrance along with the Lord of Host.
Whatever force opens that gate will also defeat the strongmen ruling in that city. Don’t forget the scripture that says: “But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.” (Luke 11:22) You going into the strong city with the power of the One who is STRONGER than the strongmen!
There are spoils to be divided, there are plunder to be distributed, the loot of the strongman that he secured in the strong city is a big job to the distributed for kingdom advancement. God is looking for distributors of His treasures, He is looking for faithful treasurers, God is recruiting! Are you ready for the job?
THE SILVER IS MINE, AND THE GOLD IS MINE, SAYS THE LORD OF HEAVEN’S ARMIES!
After the praise and worship session, go with your prophetic sword into battle using these 13 prayer points for DAY 17. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. Couple it with a partial fast breaking at noon, you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth, He will answer us by Fire!!! in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
Isaiah 26:1-2:“In that day this song will be sung in the land of Judah: “We have a strong city; He sets up walls and ramparts for security. “Open the gates, that the righteous nation may enter, The one that remains faithful.”
Isaiah 60:11:“Your gates will be open continually; They will not be closed day or night, So that men may bring to you the wealth of the nations, With their kings led in procession.”
Luke 11:20:“But if I drive out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come to you.”
Matthew 12:29:“For who is powerful enough to enter the house of a strong man like Satan and plunder his goods? Only someone even stronger–someone who could tie him up and then plunder his house.” (New Living Translation ©2007)
Isaiah 28:6:“And for a spirit of judgment to him that sitteth in judgment, and for strength to them that turn the battle to the gate.”
Joshua 6:2-5:“And the LORD said unto Joshua, See, I have given into your hand Jericho, and the king thereof, and the mighty men of valor. And you shall march around the city, all you men of war, and go round about the city once. Thus shall you do six days. And seven priests shall bear before the ark seven trumpets of rams’ horns: and the seventh day you shall march around the city seven times, and the priests shall blow with the trumpets. And it shall come to pass, that when they make a long blast with the ram’s horn, and when you hear the sound of the trumpet, all the people shall shout with a great shout; and the wall of the city shall fall down flat, and the people shall ascend up every man straight before him.”
DAY 17 PRAYER POINTS:
- By The Finger of fire, let the gates of the strong city crumble at the presence of the Lord of Heaven’s armies! in Jesus name.
- You the everlasting doors of the strong city, hear the Word of the Lord: Vomit your treasures unto me in the name of Jesus.
- O God Arise and anoint me for ministry as one of Your TREASURERS on earth this year! in the name of Jesus.
- By the angelic power that pull down the walls of Jericho, let the gates of the strong city crumble to dust as I SHOUT ALLELUIA 13 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Jesus’ mighty name.
- Every strong room habouring my blessings and breakthrough this year: hear the verdict of fire: VOMIT them now by fir!!!
- Every gateman standing at the gate of the strong city to resist my entry this year, hear the verdict of Heaven: Be paralyzed and be disgraced by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
- You the strongman keeping the treasures of the strong city: I disarm you and bind you with fetters of fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
- My Heavenly FATHER! disgrace my doubts and desolate my unbelief by catapulting me to my throne of glory in the strong city this year! in the name of Jesus.
- (this next prayer, pray it 13 hot times with fire and thirst and passion) Ab.ba FATHER, You are the Possessor of Heaven and earth, GIVE ME THE STRONG CITY THIS YEAR FOR MY POSSESSION!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power that has dispossessed me of heaven’s blessings for my life in time past: the hour is come: I COMMAND you to: RESTORE! RESTORE!! RESTORE!!! my stolen blessings now!!! in the name of Jesus.
- I point the sword of the KING OF GLORY at the gate of the strong city and command thus: BE YE LIFTED UP that I may come into my possession now!!! in the name of Jesus.
- O Gates of power! Be Ye Opened and admit me by the blood of Jesus! in the name of Jesus.
- I blow the trumpet of fire against every gate that wants to lock me out in poverty and penury this year, therefore: O Gates of plenty and prosperity: O-P-E-N by fire unto me in the name of Jesus.