DAY 16: Saturday, 26th JANUARY, 2013– “I TERMINATE MY SLAVERY AND SERVITUDE BY FIRE!”
BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: GENESIS CHAPTER 14: verse 1-24.
Slavery does not drop from the sky, slavery is rooted in sins of idolatry, ancestral sins “And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors. And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve, That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!” (Isaiah 14:2-4:). Before father Abraham could deliver Lot from slavery in Genesis chapter 14, he first had to walk away from his foundation of idolatry in Genesis chapter 12.
The strong city is no home to slaves, it is the strong that ruleth there. these are prayers that propel you from slavery and compel the former slavemasters to com before you in fear begging for your protection. “They answered, “We saw clearly that the Lord was with you; so we said, ‘There ought to be a sworn agreement between us’—between us and you. Let us make a treaty with you that you will do us no harm, just as we did not molest you but always treated you well and sent you away in peace. And now you are blessed by the Lord.” .” (Genesis 26:28-29:)
If you have invested love and labour into a project and when the time of harvest comes for you to reap the reward of your labour, a wicked power now vows to punish and dispossess you of your legitimate reward, then, you must respond with revolt and holy rebellion against such oppression.
The pattern of failure operated and supervised by the devil earmarked certain measures affliction upon its victims. That is why we would never cease to pray to avert and deal with the evil quota of the enemy. We shall nullify by prayers every measure of failure and sorrow that the enemy has apportioned for us this year.
THOU INVISIBLE AND VISIBLE CHAINS OF SLAVERY IN MY LIFE: B~R~E~A~K BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS
After the praise and worship session, go with your prophetic sword into battle using these 13 prayer points for DAY 16. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. Couple it with a partial fast breaking at noon, you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth, He will answer us by Fire!!! in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
Genesis 14:4:“Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and in the thirteenth year they rebelled.”
Isaiah 45:1-2:“Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut. I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:”.
Exodus 3:19-20:“But I know that the king of Egypt will not let you go unless a mighty hand compels him. So I will stretch out my hand and strike the Egyptians with all the wonders that I will perform among them. After that, he will let you go.”
Exodus 5:14:“The Israelite foremen appointed by Pharaoh’s slave drivers were beaten and were asked, “Why didn’t you meet your quota of bricks yesterday or today, as before?”
Isaiah 45:14:“Thus says the LORD, The labor of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto you, and they shall be yours: they shall come after you; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto you, they shall make supplication unto you, saying, Surely God is in you; and there is none else, there is no other God.”
DAY 16 PRAYER POINTS:
- By The Finger that wrote the obituary of king Pharaoh in Egypt, let every strongman assigned to trouble me this year be buried alive! in the name of Jesus.
- By The Finger that wrote the obituary of king Belshazzar in Babylon, let the wicked spiritual gate-man in charge of year 2013, perish on his duty-post by fire! in the name of Jesus.
- Angels of Power! Arise and minister to me at the altar of prayers this year, in Jesus name.
- By the power that terminated the slavery of the children of Israel in Egypt, O God arise and terminate my slavery this year! in Jesus’ mighty name.
- Every enslavement to bad habits in my life, break to pieces by the blood of Jesus.
- Thou power of cruel bondage assigned to bow down my head in slavery to the strongman, your time is up! EXPIRE BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- O God Arise and let Your Right Hand that doeth valiantly deliver me from slavery! in the name of Jesus.
- O God Arise and multiply Your signs and wonders in my life this year! in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of fire! locate and consume every hidden infirmity in the temple of my body, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of fire! fetch out and kill every hidden chains enslaving my family and destiny! in the name of Jesus.
- You the dispenser of cruel bondage receive the whip of fire and let me go now!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every owner of the chains of slavery in my life, CARRY YOUR EVIL LOAD BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- O God of Elijah, stretch forth Your hand upon my life and bring me out of every affliction by Your mercy which endureth for ever! in the name of Jesus. (Exodus 7:4)