DAY 12: Tuesday, 22nd JANUARY, 2013– “I AM A CITY SET ON A HILL!”
BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: Matthew CHAPTER 5: verse 1-48; ISAIAH CHAPTER 25: verse 1-12.
Listen to this, someone on our Prayers Fire Facebook page asked this question: “I understand the strongman, but I don’t understand what the strong city is? Would someone help me? Thanks” The strong city is the city of prosperity, a city of fortified treasures. This year, God is going to lead many of His children to become His treasurers in the strong city. The strong city is like the strong room of a bank (Heaven’s Bank) where treasured and riches are kept. But first, you must understand that YOU ARE A CITY yourself that is set on a HILL! “Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.” (Matthew 5:14).
You are the RULING CITY! You are the one that is SET UP on a HILL. The strong city should obey you and answer to you. You are the Commanding City of God. No city, strong or weak, should capture you. until you realize that you are a special city in the eyes of God, you may think the strong city is unattainable. But you are better than the strong city in the agenda of God. You are the treasure of Jehovah. You are the light of God in a dark world. you are the center of His plan for the world, without you, the world is worthless, the world is made for you, you are not made for the world. through these prayers, you can command the strong city to know its place. Job 38:12“Have you ever given orders to the morning, or shown the dawn its place,” If God gave you the awesome power to command the day and the night, then commanding the strong city this year should not be a problem for you.
I SPEAK FROM THE HILLTOP: THOU STRONG CITY, SUBMIT YOUR TREASURE TO ME BY FIRE! This shall be your assignment from your spiritual vantage position on the hilltop: speaking and commanding the strong city to submit to you her treasures to advance the Kingdom of our God this year and beautify your destiny in the name of Jesus.
After the praise and worship session, go with your prophetic sword into battle using these 13 prayer points for DAY 12. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. Couple it with a partial fast breaking at noon, you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth, He will answer us by Fire!!! in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
Luke 12:6-7:“Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? And not one of them is forgotten before God. Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows.”
Isaiah 25:3:“Therefore shall the strong people glorify thee, the city of the terrible nations shall fear thee.”
Isaiah 25:10:“For in this mountain shall the hand of the LORD rest, and Moab shall be trodden down under him, even as straw is trodden down for the dunghill.”
Isaiah 25:6:“And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.”
Isaiah 25:7:“And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.”
Isaiah 25:8-9:“He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it… And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.”
DAY 12 PRAYER POINTS:
- I speak woe to every strongman of the strong city that is resisting my entry to my promised land this year! in the name of Jesus.
- From this hilltop altar, I speak death to every victory which the enemy has had over my life in the past! in the name of Jesus.
- O God of vengeance, let Your hands of fire rest upon me that I may tread down the wicked strongman of my father’s house, like straw is trodden down in the dunghill, in the name of Jesus.
- This year, I shall drink the wines of victory from the cup of Jehovah the Man of War, to celebrate my conquest of the strong city! in the name of Jesus.
- Every veil covering my eyes to prevent me from conquering the strong city: be destroyed on this mountain and catch fire! in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord of Hosts, let Your fear and Your dread fall upon my adversarial strongman, let him turn his back and flee in Jesus name.
- This year, the Lord shall wipe away my age-long tears from my face, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise and wipe tears of failure and sorrow from my face, replace them with tears of joy unspeakable full of glory! in the name of Jesus.
- I speak from my covenant position on the hilltop, I command every valley of shame and sorrow to be filled with joy unspeakable full of glory, in Jesus name.
- Every city cooking my destiny in a cauldron of failure, I command that cauldron to break to pieces in Jesus name. Let my life spring up speedily from the valley of frustrations unto the mountain of success and breakthroughs! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power of the valley pulling me from the mountain of glory, loose your grip on me and die by fire! in the name of Jesus.
- I prophesy unto the four winds to go with holy fire and enter into the very dry bones of my destiny: revive and resurrect into an exceeding mighty army to conquer my strong city in Jesus name.
- You the exceeding mighty army of my destiny: Arise and overthrow every oppression and oppressor that is hindering my success and breakthrough this year! in the name of Jesus.