DAY 8: Friday, 18th JANUARY, 2013–“DOUBLE RAIN OF THE FIRST MONTH: FALL UPON MY DESTINY BY FIRE!”
BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: JOEL CHAPTER 2: verse 1-32.
The RAIN! That is what the Bible called it. Every first month scripturally carries the condensed cloud of rain. You alone must determine what type of rain you want God to pour down for you. You must have evaporation of prayers from your heart through your mouth unto the heavenlies. Without evaporation, there may be no condensation or “raination”. I pray that may this first month be unto you the beginning of months of your unending breakthroughs in Jesus name. Exodus 12:2:“This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you.” The first month is a passover month, every evil programmed into this year against you shall pass over, they shall not recognize or locate you in Jesus name.
After the praise and worship session, go with your prophetic sword into battle using these 13 prayer points for DAY 8. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. Couple it with a partial fast breaking at noon, you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth, He will answer us by Fire!!! in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
Joel 2:23:“Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.”
Leviticus 26:4:“I will send you rain in its season, and the ground will yield its crops and the trees of the field their fruit.”
Deuteronomy 11:14:“That I will give you the rain of your land in his due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that thou mayest gather in thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil.”
Hosea 6:3:“Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.”
Psalm 72:6-7:“He shall come down like rain upon the mown grass: as showers that water the earth. In his days shall the righteous flourish; and abundance of peace so long as the moon endureth.”
Zechariah 10:1:“Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.”
Isaiah 45:8:“You heavens above, rain down righteousness; let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up, let righteousness grow with it; I, the LORD, have created it.”
DAY 8 PRAYER POINTS:
- I receive a renewal and refreshing that comes only from the presence of God, therefore, let this month be unto me, the beginning of new favours, new breakthroughs, and new glory, in the name of Jesus.
- It is written: (Romans 9:15-16:) “For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.” therefore, My Father, shower my destiny this year with Your rain of mercy, in Jesus name.
- O rain of power fall upon my life this first month and was away my powerlessness in the name of Jesus.
- O rain of glory, fall upon me this month and wash away my shame in the name of Jesus.
- O rain of abundance, fall upon me this first month and wash away my poverty and lack in Jesus name.
- O rain of breakthroughs, vindicate me this first month and silence my mockers in Jesus name.
- O rain of righteousness, fall upon my life this first month and wash away every ungodly plots against my blessings this year, in the name of Jesus.
- O rain of peace, flood my life this first month and carry me to the strong city of prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
- O rain of divine judgement, fall upon the wicked and disgrace the strongman boasting against me, in Jesus name.
- Rain of fire, avenge me of my adversaries this first month, in the name of Jesus.
- Rain of prosperity, vindicate me and fill my floor with corn and overflow my vessel with oil and wine in the name of Jesus.
- Rain of vengeance, fall with fury and with burning sulfur upon my stubborn pursuers this first month, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise and let Your prosperous rain carry me to my throne in the strong city this year, in the name of Jesus.