DAY 3: Sunday, 13th JANUARY, 2013–“I RECEIVE DIVINE STRATEGIES TO OVERTHROW THE STRONGMAN FROM THE STRONG CITY”
BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: JUDGES CHAPTER 7: verse 1-25.
Every victory wrought by God through the hands of man has always been steeped in unfathomable divine strategies. Every achiever in life is first and foremost a receiver. I welcome you into the day of “Receivement” It is time to receive the war map and calendar of victory in battle from the Man of War, the Thrice-Holy God, by humble inquiry from the throne of Grace. Proverbs 15:33:“The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.” A festival of triumphs awaits us if only we would wait on Him for instructions and directions. Humility is a master key that opens Yahweh’s strongroom of victorious strategies. It is impossible to subdue and conquer the strong city without divine stratagems. That is why the aggressive Psalmist of Psalm 108:10: paused momentarily and inquired of the Lord concerning the conquest of the strong city: “Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?” As the terrain of battle changes, so at times does strategy. The strategy that conquered Shechem differed from that of Succoth. A different one was needed to possess Gilead, so was for Manasseh. The victory of Ephraim differed in strategy from that of Judah. The triumph over Moab, Edom and Philistia demanded another set of strategic arsenals.
Proverbs 19:21:“There are many devices in a man’s heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand.” Vain is the help of man, the plans of God will swallow the schemes of men and shatter the confidence of carnal man. Proverbs 16:9:“A man’s heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.”
Part of the strategies for victory in the battle at the gate of the strong city is waiting on the Lord so we can soar with divine revelations for our elevations this year 2013. May God hearken unto our heart-cries and pour down the rain of the Spirit for a glorious victory this season in Jesus name.
After the praise and worship session, go with your prophetic sword into battle using these 13 prayer points for DAY 3. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. Couple it with a partial fast breaking at noon, you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth, He will answer us by Fire!!! in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
James 1:5:“If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.”
Proverbs 2:6:“For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.”
Job 22:21-25:“Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee. Receive, I pray thee, the law from his mouth, and lay up his words in thine heart. If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles. Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust, and the gold of Ophir as the stones of the brooks. Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty of silver.”
Job 32:8:“But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.”
Job 12:13:“To God belong wisdom and power; counsel and understanding are his.”
Job 9:4:“His wisdom is profound, his power is vast. Who has resisted him and come out unscathed?”
Numbers 10:9:“When you go into battle in your own land against an enemy who is oppressing you, sound a blast on the trumpets. Then you will be remembered by the LORD your God and rescued from your enemies.”
Daniel 2:21:“And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding”
Judges 7:3-4:“And the LORD said unto Gideon, The people that are with thee are too many for me to give the Midianites into their hands, lest Israel vaunt themselves against me, saying, Mine own hand hath saved me. Now therefore go to, proclaim in the ears of the people, saying, Whosoever is fearful and afraid, let him return and depart early from mount Gilead. And there returned of the people twenty and two thousand; and there remained ten thousand. people.”
Judges 7:7:“And the LORD said unto Gideon, By the three hundred men that lapped will I save you, and deliver the Midianites into thine hand: and let all the other people go every man unto his place.”
Judges 7:9,20:“And it came to pass the same night, that the LORD said unto him, Arise, get thee down unto the host; for I have delivered it into thine hand…. And the three companies blew the trumpets, and brake the pitchers, and held the lamps in their left hands, and the trumpets in their right hands to blow withal: and they cried, The sword of the LORD, and of Gideon.”
Judges 7:22:“And the three hundred blew the trumpets, and the LORD set every man’s sword against his fellow, even throughout all the host: and the host fled to Bethshittah in Zererath, and to the border of Abelmeholah, unto Tabbath.”
DAY 3 PRAYER POINTS:
- I receive divine strategies and tactics to overtake, overwhelm and overthrow the fortified city of the strong in this battle in the name of Jesus.
- I receive uncommon wisdom and counsel to confound every enemy of my glory and possession this year in the name of Jesus.
- I acquaint myself with Your counsel O Lord, and receive the law from Your mouth. Let Your Holy fire dry up the fountain of iniquity in my life that I may be led by Your truth in Jesus name.
- By the inspiration of the Almighty, I obtain the battle-plan of the enemy against me this year, I set it ablaze and put the enemy in disarray, in Jesus name.
- I plug myself into the calendar of victory over every strongman in the strong city of year 2013 in the name of Jesus.
- Lying spirits assigned to deceive and mislead me this year, you are all liars: Fail woefully and be disgraced in the name of Jesus.
- By the power that laid gold as dust, O God Arise and lead me into the strong city, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power that laid fine gold as stones of the brooks, O God arise and catapult me to my throne in the palace of the strong city, in the name of Jesus.
- Arise O God as my DEFENCE this year, at every time the enemy launches an attack against me, become a stone of STUMBLING and rock of OFFENCE unto them, let them stumble unto death in the name of Jesus.
- You the midnight troop of satan prowling and encamping to attack my destiny; I smite you with the sword of the Lord: be slaughtered by the sword of fire! in Jesus name.
- Every holy warrior fighting at the Battle of the gates, Receive fresh surge of Fire to prevail at the altar of prayer, in the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- By the Sword of the Lord, let there be mutiny in the camp of my enemies, let the strong men attack and destroy one another unto death, in Jesus name.
- Thou fan of slumber deployed by the enemy to fan me to sleep: Catch Fire and burn your owners in Jesus namc.