Sing this militant song before you go into this session:
All shakeable must be shaken,
All moveable keep on moving,
I’m serving a God of fire,
All shakeable must be shaken.
My glory shall not be stolen,
My glory shall not be buried,
God made me for signs & wonders,
I will shine in Jesus’ name.
DAY 6 (SUNDAY, 16th DECEMBER, 2012): GLORY OF LEBANON: COME UNTO ME BY FIRE!
BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: ISAIAH CHAPTER 60: verse 1-22;
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
ISAIAH 60:13:“The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.”
ISAIAH 35:2:“It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God.”
ISAIAH 45:3:“I will give you the treasures of darkness and riches from secret places, so that you may know that I, Yahweh, the God of Israel call you by your name.”
HOSEA 14:5-6:“I will be like dew to the people of Israel. They will blossom like flowers. They will be firmly rooted like cedars from Lebanon. They will be like growing branches. They will be beautiful like olive trees. They will be fragrant like cedars from Lebanon.”
PSALM 92:12:“The righteous will flourish like a palm tree and will spring up like the Cedars of Lebanon.”
PSALM 1:3:“And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.”
ISAIAH 45:8:“Open up, O heavens, and pour out your righteousness. Let the earth open wide so salvation and righteousness can sprout up together. I, the LORD, created them.”
EZEKIEL 47:12:“All kinds of trees providing food will grow along both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, and their fruit will not fail. Each month they will bear fresh fruit because the water comes from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be used for food and their leaves for medicine.”
PSALM 104:16: “The trees of the LORD are watered abundantly, the cedars of Lebanon that he planted.”
Song of Solomon 4:11:“Your lips are as sweet as nectar, my bride. Honey and milk are under your tongue. Your clothes are scented like the cedars of Lebanon.”
2 Chronicles 9:1,9,12,14,24: “When the queen of Sheba heard of Solomon’s fame, she came to Jerusalem to test him with hard questions. Arriving with a very great caravan—with camels carrying spices, large quantities of gold, and precious stones… Then she gave the king 120 talents of gold, large quantities of spices, and precious stones. There had never been such spices as those the queen of Sheba gave to King Solomon…. King Solomon gave the queen of Sheba all she desired and asked for; he gave her more than she had brought to him. Then she left and returned with her retinue to her own country… Also all the kings of Arabia and the governors of the land brought gold and silver to Solomon… Year after year, everyone who came brought a gift—articles of silver and gold, and robes, weapons and spices, and horses and mules.”
DAY 6 PRAYER POINTS
- Glory of Lebanon, arise and beautify my destiny by fire, O God Arise and change my story to glory! in the name of Jesus.
- Gold of Sheba, I command you to bow to the God of Heavens in my life, become an instrument of service and worship of God in my hands now and in the coming year 2013, in the name of Jesus.
- You the benefits from the riches of the sea and the hidden treasures in the sand, I decree a relocation order on you now: BECOME my possession to confirm the covenant of divine prosperity for Kingdom advancement in Jesus name.
- All the treasures of wisdom and knowledge hid in Christ Jesus, I possess you by faith for a triumphant living that Glorifies Jehovah, in Jesus name.
- Treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, come out of your hiding places and distinguish me now and in the coming year 2013, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise and reveal the concealed treasures that will make Your Name to be glorified in my life this dying year and in the coming year 2013, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise and transform me into your likeness with ever-increasing glory, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise and let Your surpassing glory overthrow every accumulated shame of my life, overthrow them now and let me bask in Your presence and behold Your glory this season, and in the coming year 2013, in the name of Jesus.
- Wisdom from above! Power to walk in the majestic glory of Jehovah: Fall upon me now! in Jesus name.
- O God of Glory that excelleth, catapult me from the valley of ministration of condemnation, unto throne of honour and power, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of Glory that excelleth, promote me from the dunghill of poverty, shame and reproach into my palace of peace and abundance, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of Glory that excelleth, deliver me from the ministration of death and glorify Yourself in my life with Your ministration of the Spirit of life, in this dying year and in the coming year 2013, in Jesus name.
- Arrows from the grave, fired to capture my glory: I am not your candidate! therefore: GO BACK BY FIRE!! IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
- My Glory! My glory! My Glory!!! you shall not die with this year, 2012, therefore ARISE by fire, receive the resurrection fire of God and leap to the next level in 2013, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, DO a GLORIOUS thing in my life before the close of this year 2012, that will make every ear that hears it to tingle, in the name of Jesus.
- O Ark of Glory, Arise and come into my tabernacle after the order of Obed-Edom, in Jesus’ name.
- Every spirit of Delilah assigned to sap my virtue and shave off my glory your time is up: S-C-A-T-T-E-R UNTO DESOLATION!!! IN JESUS’ NAME.
- Expired glory of my father’s house, BE IGNITED WITH FRESH FIRE OF REVIVAL!!! IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
- Fading glory of my family line, hear the voice of resurrection: ARISE NOW AND SHINE BY FIRE!!! IN JESUS’ NAME.
- I shall close the gate of this year 2012 with laughter in my mouth and open the gate of 2013 with Praises of God in my mouth, in Jesus name.
- I wash my head with the blood of Jesus to receive my the crown of glory, in the name of Jesus.