Haggai 2:6:“For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;”
Isaiah 9:6-7:“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.”
In the last 12 months, a new phrase has taken over the vocabulary of the people across the world. It is the language of OCCUPATION! Global economic meltdown after the order of Haggai 2:6 has triggered protests and revolutionary awakenings across the globe.
Europe from Greece to Italy, from Turkey to Spain have become like an economic dead horse, America has remained prostrate over the last 8 years, not even the election of Obama that promised so much a “change we can believe in” but delivered quite a few, could lift the economy from the doldrums. Indeed the world economy is being shaken down to the dust.
Enter: the Occupation movement: Occupy Wall Street, Occupy Washington, Occupy Tahrir Square, Arab Spring, Occupy Nigeria…
Ezekiel 21:27:“I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.”
Haggai 2:21-22:“Tell Zerubbabel governor of Judah that I will shake the heavens and the earth. I will overthrow royal thrones and destroy the power of foreign kingdoms. I will overturn their chariots and riders. The horses will fall, and their riders will kill each other.”
This particular year 2012 is an intriguing one. Number 12 stands for governmental authority. Every earthly government promoting oppression and injustice beware, your overthrow by peoples rebellion is at hand! The economic rumblings and ruinous policies, the overturning and overturning, may not stop until government of the righteous is enthroned.
The One upon whose shoulder the governmental structure rests told us clearly to occupy till He returns, the custodians of governmental power have erred, they have imperiled the poor and destroyed the foundation of economic prosperity of nations, and the Owner of Government is coming back to take what rightly belongs to Him. The custodians of power have failed to live up to His expectations. When He said: “Occupy till I come…” He meant we should do business and be prosperous till His return, Alas! Governmental authorities have driven the world to global poverty and impoverishment of the weak, poor and helpless citizens with their greed, corruption and wickedness.
No wonder we can smell the fragrance of change in the atmosphere. It is time for us to Speak to every Governor Zerubbabel that the wrath of God will overthrow corruption and injustice in our lands and the occupation movements are the expression of anger of the misgoverned against unjust rulership across the globe.
Therefore brethren, it is time to pray sycophancy out of power, like my friend Elisha Goodman said, it is time for power shift, it is time to overthrow wickedness and mediocrity with our effectual fervent prayers from the horse-back. I listened to Pastor Adeboye with the ear of the Spirit and I hear God said: “A New Thing”. I watched Dr. Daniel Olukoya and I heard the parable of river swallowing the fish and the crocodile being forced to miscarry. Yes, it is time to connect to the next level of prayer power to birth the vengeance of God against every wicked and proud ruler that impoverishes the masses.
- It is written (Numbers 10:9) “When you go into battle in your own land against an enemy who is oppressing you, sound a blast on the trumpets. Then you will be remembered by the LORD your God and rescued from your enemies.” therefore, by the wind of the Holy Ghost, I BLOW the trumpet of battle against every power oppressing the poor, widows, orphans and hapless people of this land (mention the name of your country, your city/State or community), let the vengeance of God trigger a regime change for good of the nation and the people, in Jesus’ name.
- Let the zeal of the Lord of Hosts establish judgement against the wicked and corrupt rulers this year and enact justice for the poor and oppressed now!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power causing havoc and violence against the peace of my______ (mention your country, your nation, your state, your city, your community, your streets, your family, your home, your marriage, your children, your ministry and career, etc): KILL YOURSELVES NOW and BE WASTED!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Let the bomb of the wasters blow up in their faces and consume them, in the name of Jesus.
- Every factory manufacturing weapons of violence against the innocent: CATCH FIRE AND CONSUME YOUR OWNERS!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Wasting powers assigned against my destiny and career this year: you shall not prosper, therefore: waste yourselves now by the blood of Jesus!!! in Jesus’ name.
- Citadel of oppression and misgovernance: BE S-H-A-K-E-N and C-R-U-M-B-L-E to DUST!!! in the name of Jesus.
- It is written (Jeremiah 4:19) “Oh, my anguish, my anguish! I writhe in pain. Oh, the agony of my heart! My heart pounds within me, I cannot keep silent. For I have heard the sound of the trumpet; I have heard the battle cry.” therefore, every power causing pain, agony and anguish for the people of this land, I cry against you: EXPIRE!!! in the name of Jesus. [this dangerous prayer will give birth to changes, if the change that comes is not satisfactory, don’t worry, just go back to the battle barricades and continue to travail to prevail… God said He would overturn, and overturn, and overturn until a righteous regime is enthroned]
- Power to prosper against affliction and oppression: Fall upon me now and throughout this year, in the name of Jesus.
- O Prince of Peace, shake Your shoulder and let every regime of slavery and oppression against my destiny fall and crumble to the dust!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power that occupied my destiny to the detriment of the agenda of God for my life: your time is up: E-X-P-I-R-E!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every aspect of my life that is subsidizing slavery to destructive habits, stagnation and oppression: I WITHDRAW YOU BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Jesus, You are Mr. Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. therefore, Arise now and OCCUPY my life now and let the increase of Your Government find expression in my life!!! in the name of Jesus.
- I vote for a vibrant opposition to cosmetic changes, I vote for a fundamental infrastructural LEAP of the landscape of my finances this year, I vote by fire against mediocrity in the management of the affairs of my country and state and city, in the name of Jesus.
- Celebrated mediocrities called Governors ruling and ruining destinies in my country! your time is up: EXPIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.