BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: JOHN CHAPTER 7 Verse 1-53.
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
John 7:37-39:“In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)”
Isaiah 12:3:“With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.”
Isaiah 55:1:“Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost.”
Matthew 5:6:“Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.”
John 4:10:“Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”
John 4:11:“Sir,” the woman said, “you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water?”
John 4:14:“but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
John 6:35:“Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.”
Matthew 11:28:“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”
Ezekiel 47:9:“Swarms of living creatures will live wherever the river flows. There will be large numbers of fish, because this water flows there and makes the salt water fresh; so where the river flows everything will live.”
1 Corinthians 12:13:“For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body – whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free – and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.”
Isaiah 41:17-18:“When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them. I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.”
Isaiah 48:21:“And they thirsted not when he led them through the deserts: he caused the waters to flow out of the rock for them: he clave the rock also, and the waters gushed out.”
DAY 20 PRAYER POINTS
- Oooh! I Thirst… Living Waters: Quench my thirst for righteousness and power and Fill me NOW till I want no more!!! in the name of Jesus.
- As I march in battle to the closing gates of this year 2011, O God Arise and let Your Living Waters wash away every problem troubling my soul and my life!!! in the name of Jesus.
- (Now take this prophetic action: Look eye-ball to eye-ball at that stubborn affliction in your life, that horrible and rocky-like harrrd problem that makes you to shed secret and invisible tears; and DECLARE WITH HOT CONVICTION OF FAITH SAYING:) “By the power that split the rock in the wilderness and gushed out waters, you _____________ (mention that rocky-problem by name), I B-R-E-A-K your backbone now: RELEASE MY DESTINY! DISSOLVE BY F-I-R-E!! AND LET MY MIRACLES GUSH OUT UNTO ME NOW! NOW!! NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.”
- (Point your finger to the Heavenlies which represents the high places, and declare:) As my needy tongue is parched and faileth for thirst by reason of this sacrificial fast: O God arise after the order of Your Word and Unfailing Promise of Isaiah 41:17-18, AND OPEN ABUNDANT RIVERS IN HIGH PLACES FOR ME!!! FEED ALL MY PETITIONS SINCE THIS PRAYER AND FASTING BEGAN WITH ABUNDANT ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE REVERSED!!! in the name of Jesus.
- (These next two prayers N0.5 and N0.6; you must shout them without shame, if you have to scream them, please do, because you shall be putting the seal of Holy Ghost upon them as warrior angels are dispatched to bring the promises of God over your life into performance! and don’t be surprised or afraid if you begin to hear cracking and breaking sounds as if some doors and gates of brass are being forced open:) Rivers in High Places: OPEN FOR ME BY FIRE!!! OPEN! OPEN!! OPEN!!! OPEN!!!! OPEN!!!!! OPEN!!!!!! O-P-E-N!!!!!!! FOR ME BY F-I-R-E!!!!!!! IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!
- Rivers of my destiny miracles! Rivers of my uncommon favour!! Rivers of my blessings and glory!!! that have been locked up by the enemy: hear the Verdict of Fire: O-P-E-N UNTO ME NOW!!!!!!! in the name of Jesus!!!
- It is written (Isaiah 60:5) “Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.“, therefore, Let every virtue and every treasure of my destiny buried deeep in the marine warehouse, ARISE by F-I-R-E and break loose and be converted back to my destiny!!! in the name of Jesus.
- It is written (Isaiah 60:11) “Your gates will always stand open, they will never be shut, day or night, so that men may bring you the wealth of the nations–their kings led in triumphal procession.” therefore, as the gates of year 2011 closes, O God ARISE and O-P-E-N the gates of the wealth the nations and the palace-treasures of the ungodly unto me throughout the leap year 2012 and forever!!! in the name of Jesus.
- It is written (Isaiah 66:12) “For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.” therefore, as I cross over into the leap year 2012, I LEAP INTO GLORY, PEACE AND PROSPERITY that will nourish my destiny and will confound my enemies!!! in the name of Jesus.
- It is written (Isaiah 24:21) “In that day the LORD will punish the powers in the heavens above and the kings on the earth below.” therefore, I proclaim this day as the day of punishment for spiritual wickedness in high places, principalities and rulers of darkness and their earthly agents misruling over the destinies of people: By the anointing of fire, I bind and punish you with fetters of fire!!! in Jesus’ name.
- It is written (Isaiah 26:2) “Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in.” therefore as the gate of 2011 closes, let the gate of oppression, injustice and inequity close with it and I declare the gate of 2012 to open with the forces of righteousness and truth, to overthrow the rule of poverty and reproach in my life, in the name of Jesus!!!
- Every great and good opportunity that is dead or wasted in my past, hear the Voice of resurrection now: RECEIVE THE RIVERS OF OF LIVING WATERS AND COME ALIVE TO BLESS MY LIFE AS 2011 CLOSES AND 2012 OPENS!!! in the name of Jesus.
- By the rope of high praises in my mouth, I draw joy from the wells of salvation to wash away every disappointment along with 2011 and water my life in the new year 2012 with joy unspeakable full of glory!!! in the name of Jesus. Pause at this point and burst into high praises of God to show your appreciation unto the Lord.
- Every end-of-year weapon fashioned to capture my miracles, PERISH BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every tongue anointed to curse me in the dying days of this dying year and in the new incoming leap year: WITHER BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Rivers of holiness, wash away impurities from my life! Rivers of righteousness, wash away foundational pollution from my life!! Rivers of uncommon testimonies, flow into my life NOW!!!, in the name of Jesus.
- My crown of glory, hear the word of the Lord: Catapult me to my throne of glory now, in the name of Jesus.
- Rivers of divine enrichment, DROWN my poverty with 2011, Rivers of God, visit my wilderness with your fullness and convert it into fertile pastures full of flock, in the name of Jesus.
- Rivers of gladness, wash away my sorrows! Rivers of divine enrichment, swallow my debts!! Rivers of joy, wipe away my tears and flow through the garden of my destiny!!! in the name of Jesus. O Heavens, visit my life and water my dry lands, in the name of Jesus.
- Every hill and mountains, clap your hands and break forth into singing for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
- I wash my head with the blood of Jesus to receive my crown of glory, in the name of Jesus.