FORETASTE OF GLORY: WIPE MY TEARS!!!
– DAY 12: THURSDAY, 22ND DECEMBER, 2011
This is the Day of the Latter Rain, The Spirit of God will be moving in His power again, Yokes shall be falling of:
Let’s Sing the Spirit into manifestation, lets worship the king of kings:
Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
O what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior, all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior, all the day long.
Make my life, Comfortable
Teach me all I need to know
Lead me, unto you more
You are the Spirit of truth,
I need Your touch in my life,
You are the Spirit of Joy,
I need Your touch in my life,
You are the Spirit of Life,
Isee You Touching my life, Holy Ghost,
You are the Spirit of Love,
Isee You touching my life,
WE WORSHIP YOU
WE WAIT ON YOU
HOLY SPIRIT WE WAIT ON YOU
Deep meditation of scriptures shows that the HOLY SPIRIT is referred to as “FORETASTE OF GLORY”. Every time I am in worship that takes me to the Throne of God, aahhh… the awesome power of God is all I see in display of His Majesty… then… those tears begin to flow uncontrollably… The sweet, sweet Holy Spirit takes over…
Today being the 12th day of our prayer and fasting shall be a foretaste of next year, the 12TH YEAR of this new millennium, the Apostolic Year. My body and soul and spirit tremble at what next year holds in store for us… Indescribable joy, power explosion that brings tears rolling and flowing out of you… Its going to be a Year of GLORY COMETH!!! Ooops! that is a peep under the curtain into 2012, God delights is revealing secrets to his servants the prophets (Amos 3:7). We are in Heaven already, savouring the foretaste of year 2012 that is to come… Ooh I thank God for these 21-Day season of fasting and prayers… Oooh rivers of revelation and power to leap into and swim in… I can’t wait for the feast of wines on the lees, a lavish banquet on the mountain of power, giving birth to the apostolic year 2012.
BIBLE STUDY FOR MEDITATION AND CONFESSION FOR TODAY:
ROMANS CHAPTER 8 Verse 1-39.
- “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.”
- “For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.”
- “For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:”
- “That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.”
- “For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.”
- “For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.”
- “Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.”
- “So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.”
- “But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.”
- “And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.”
- “But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.”
- “Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.”
- “For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.”
- “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.”
- “For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.”
- “The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:”
- “And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.”
- “For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”
- “For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God”
- “For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,”
- “Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.”
- “For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.”
- “And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.”
- “For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?”
- “But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.”
- “Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.”
- “And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.”
- “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”
- “For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.”
- “Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.”
- “What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?”
- “He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?”
- “Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth.”
- “Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us”
- “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?”
- “As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”
- “Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us”
- “For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,”
- “Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Exodus 33:18:“And he said, I beseech thee, show me thy glory.”
Romans 8:23:“And more than that, we ourselves, though we possess the Spirit as a foretaste and pledge of the glorious future, yet we ourselves inwardly sigh, as we wait and long for open recognition as sons through the deliverance of our bodies.” (WEY)
2 Corinthians 1:22:“and He has also set His seal upon us, and has put His Spirit into our hearts as a pledge and foretaste of future blessing.” (WEY)
2 Corinthians 5:5:“And He who formed us with this very end in view is God, who has given us His Spirit as a pledge and foretaste of that bliss.” (WEY)
Ephesians 1:14: that Spirit being a pledge and foretaste of our inheritance, in anticipation of its full redemption–the inheritance which He has purchased to be specially His for the extolling of His glory. (WEY)
Psalm 27:4:“One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.”
Psalm 56:8:“Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?”
DAY 12 PRAYER POINTS
- Holy Spirit, let Your presence BREAKS THROUGH my turmoil and my challenges, and let Your deep and abiding joy catapult me to indisputable victories! in the name of Jesus.
- As this year comes to an end, O God Arise and give every member of my family and extended family an irreversible taste of You that will drive them desperately to seek and drink the Rivers of Living water! in Jesus’ name.
- O Ark of Glory, come into my tabernacle after the order of Obed-Edom, in Jesus’ name.
- O My Glory, hear the word of the Lord: You shall not see corruption anymore and for ever!!! IN JESUS’ NAME. Every tears of ridicule I have shed, Be converted to tears of miracles!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Glory of my ancestors, buried by idolatry: BE UPROOTED BY FIRE! ARISE AND LOCATE ME NOW!!! IN JESUS’ NAME.
- Glory of my family line, swallowed by centuries of iniquities, I RECOVER YOU BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS!!! Holy Spirit wipe my tears and comfort my pains and hurts, let my tears provoke the book of remembrance to be open for my favour this season! in Jesus name.
- You the Glory of my parents, swallowed by ignorance, hear the voice of fire: B-R-E-A-K LOOSE NOW AND RELOCATE MY DESTINY!!! IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
- My family glory, hijacked and diverted by dark powers, B-R-E-A-K LOOSE AND OVERTAKE ME NOW!!! IN JESUS’ NAME.
- O KING OF GLORY, Change me from glory to glory, in the name of Jesus.
- Condemnation of darkness! targeted at my glory: BE REVERSED AND DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- By the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus: I sentence every chain tying me to the valley of failure and disappointments to death: Die!!! in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that I am a fire-brand of Jehovah, therefore every satanic garment of shame assigned to resist my calling and my glory, I rebuke you now, catch fire and burn to ashes!!! IN THE NAME OF JESUS
- Every strange deposit in my life that would make God declare ‘where art thou?’ I UPROOT YOU AND BE CONSUMED BY HOLY GHOST FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- By the Glory power that blinded Saul on his way to Damascus, let every eyes monitoring my life for evil GO BLIND NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
- IN THE BATTLE AGAINST POVERTY, SHAME AND REPROACH, O KING OF GLORY, FIGHT FOR ME AND GIVE ME VICTORY!!! ENLIST ME IN YOUR ARMY OF GLORY AND WRITE MY NAME IN YOUR BOOK OF GLORY IN JESUS’ NAME.
- Stubborn powers of my father’s house, holding the key of my GLORY, RELEASE it to me and Die!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of carnality fired to abort my glory: BACK-FIRE!!! in Jesus’ name.
- You the key of my destiny breakthrough, wherever you are hidden, become too hot to handle for the enemy, locate me now by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
- I groan in the spirit and unleash POWER of my glory to B-U-R-S-T FORTH over me now!!! in the name of Jesus.
- My crown of favour and gloryyyyyy, my head is available for you, whether the wicked and witches like it or not: APPEAR AND LOCATE ME NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
- I wash my head with the blood of Jesus to receive my crown of glory, in the name of Jesus.
I really thank the Lord almighty for leading me to these prayers.Ever since i started following this website,my life has completley changed.Thank you so much people of God.You are doing a great job.
Hosanna in the highest heaven!!! LORD, thank you for the blessing in my life and my family. Am inthe high spirit to glorify your THRONE. BLESSED BE GOD FOREVER MORE. O KING OF GLORY, CHANGE ME FROM GLORY TO GLORY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN!!!
i pray these prayers with so much faith and expectations. I know my life is already changing. i shall wear my Crown of Glory in Jesus’ name
Istrongly believe that my glory will come forth this season.
Praise be to God. I pray that God will change my situation in 2012 and that the finger of God will turn off the loud noise coming from my neighbours. I claim the crown of Glory in the name of Jesus.
Praise the Lord. Since July 2011 when I lost my job. My life has been one of pain and sorrow with no income to support my family. I have debts. But imy prayer during this season of prayer is that God will release my new job and I pay all my debts before I enter 2012. I will testify in Jesus’ name. Andrew T, Uganda.
Glory 2 God in the highest! My life is being blessed 2 be a blessing & lve got nothing bt love & thanks 4 the man above who has led me 2 such a forum where 1 can get an insight of heaven.Thank you Lord for the blessings & friends of FIRE PRAYER In Jesus mighty name.lm already seeing my crowned head
I appreciate been part of this programme i thank u for taking time to give us a guide in spiritual praying for me i feel nourishd and fulfilled when i use the prayer guide. May the almighty God use you more and more in this ministry. Thanks! Thanks ! Thanks ! GOD BLESS YOU.
that was an owesome guidance. i am blessed.
i believe that when i enter into the new year 2012, whatever which stolen by the devil is refstored sevenfold in the name of Jesus Christ. amen and amen
i am not getting my daily prayer points for the 21 dYS DAYS OF PRAYER, I JUST LOOKED STILLL DON’T HAVE THE ONE FOR TODAY AND I AM SICK IN SPIRIT AND BODY BEEN A BAD YEAR I SURE DON’T WANT TO GO THROUGH ANOTHER THANK YOU BAD BAD HEADACHE CAN’T THINK
Please i need the 13th and 14day prayer points.
i have not yet received the prayers for today dec.23 on facebook or my e-mail thank you
Please Daddy GO pray for me. I am 5months pregnant. But because of the tribulations I am going through I decided to take part in the 21 DAY fasting. I am so tired of this life. The father of my unborn child does not want the pregnancy, I am in a foreign land where u need the right papers to work. I dont have and thus im not working. I am now without any money, where I was staying the people are saying are tired of keeping me. I cant go back to my country as I have nothing financially there, my baby is safe born here. My heart is broken with these rejections and I feel im putting myself at risk.Please help me pray that God should locate me and change my situation.