BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: 2 Kings CHAPTER 4 verse 1-7. Matthew CHAPTER 18 verse 21-35.
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
Romans 8:32:“He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?”
Matthew 6:12:“Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.”
Matthew 7:9-11:“You parents—if your children ask for a loaf of bread, do you give them a stone instead? Or if they ask for a fish, do you give them a snake? Of course not! So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask him.”
2 Kings 4:7:“Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, Go, sell the oil, and pay thy debt, and live thou and thy children of the rest.” ESV
Mark 11:26:“But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.”
Luke 11:4:“And forgive us our sins; for we ourselves also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And bring us not into temptation.”
Psalm 37:21:“The wicked borrows, and pays not again: but the righteous shows mercy, and gives.”
Nehemiah 5:3:“Others said, “We have mortgaged our fields, vineyards, and homes to get food during the famine.” [adsense]
Proverbs 22:7:“The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender.”
Exodus 22:25:“”If you lend money to one of my people among you who is needy, do not be like a moneylender; charge him no interest.”
Deuteronomy 15:1-2“At the end of every seven years you must cancel debts. This is how it is to be done: Every creditor shall cancel the loan he has made to his fellow Israelite. He shall not require payment from his fellow Israelite or brother, because the Lord’s time for canceling debts has been proclaimed.”
Isaiah 21:2:“A dire vision has been shown to me: The traitor betrays, the looter takes loot. Elam, attack! Media, lay siege! I will bring to an end all the groaning she caused.”
DAY 6 PRAYER POINTS
- My Father, I seek Your forgiveness by the blood of Jesus for every debt I have foolishly or greedily entered into, but is now become a distressing burden that I can no longer bear: Forgive me O Lord and help me to roll away the reproach and shame of such debts in the name of Jesus.
- O my Father, I receive grace today to forgive and forgo every debt owed me by any man or woman but have become a crippling burden that they cannot bear or pay back, though its painful but Thou Lord, by Your grace and power, I forgive them and let go, in Jesus’ name.
- Ancestral debts carried over to my life and family: Enough is Enough! I renounce you by the blood of Jesus!!! in Jesus’ name.
- I stand in the gap for every family, widow and the poor under the threats of calamity-sponsored debts: O Lord defend them and provide means to wipe off their debts!!! in the name of Jesus.
- O God Arise and open my eyes to the merchandise that would wipe away my debts and catapult me from deficit into abundance!!! in the name of Jesus. Every debt that has outlawed and driven me into refugee status, I annul you by the blood of Jesus!
- Every garment of debts in my life, I tear you to shreds: Catch Fire Now!! I receive the garment of prosperity that wipes away the burden of my debts!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Windows of heaven: OPEN BY FIRE AND POUR DOWN ABUNDANCE THAT WILL DROWN AND CHOKE MY DEBTS TO DEATH!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every debt that has become overbearing and oppressive, pushing my finances into bankruptcy: LOOSE your hold and melt away by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
- (This prayer is a prophetic action: hold your neck with your two hands and cry out with your focus on that crippling debt that has yoked you to STAGNATION AND SHAME:) Every debt that has yoked me to poverty and stagnation your time is up: E-X-P-I-R-E! E-X-P-I-R-E!! E-X-P-I-R-E!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every temptation to enter into any debt that would become a distress for me, stealing my peace in the future: I reject you by the blood of Jesus.
- Every thing I have mortgaged in order to get a loan or favour in my times of dire need but has now turned around to haunt me with a threatening Foreclosure assigned to strip me naked: Receive fresh lease of life by the blood of Jesus: I redeem and repossess you by the blood of Jesus.
- It is written (Proverbs 22:7:) “The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender.” therefore, every invisible and visible slave-chain of borrowing on my neck, preventing my head from receiving my crown of glory throughout this year: B-R-E-A-K TO P-I-E-C-E-S!!! in Jesus name.
- Every instrument of my prosperity that has been taken as a pledge for an oppressive loan and caged from prospering my life: I set you free now by the blood of Jesus: Arise by fire and prosper me to wipe of my debts with divine surplus!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Finger of God!!! WRITE OFF MY DEBTS BEFORE THIS YEAR ENDS!!! in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise by Your mercy and give me the things which are long-withheld from me but are due to me to prosper my life!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every unmerciful debtor to God, assigned to torment me for the debts I am unable to pay: O my Father, deliver them to tormentors and set me free from the prison of debts!!! in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the miracle of DEBT CANCELLATION before the end of this year!!! in the name of Jesus. (Shout this prayer point with boldness and a heart full of faith 21 hot times!!!)
- Every moral and financial interest charged on me for any favour done for me in the past and present by any man or woman, I pay you back by the blood of Jesus.
- O God Arise and catapult me from the prison of indebtedness to the palace plenty, splendor and majesty, in the name of Jesus. O God arise and miraculously and tremendously multiply the value of every asset used in securing any loan/favour! in the name of Jesus.
- Every ancestral debt-collector that pursued my parents and is now pursuing me: I am not your candidate: Die by fire! in the name of Jesus. I revoke by the blood of Jesus, every law that militate against my prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
- I wash my head with the blood of Jesus to receive my the crown of glory, in the name of Jesus.