BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: ISAIAH CHAPTER 52 verse 1-15.
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
Psalm 57:8:“Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.”
Judges 5:12:“Awake, awake, Deborah: awake, awake, utter a song: arise, Barak, and lead thy captivity captive, thou son of Abinoam.”
Song of Solomon 4:16:“Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits”
Psalm 35:23:“Awake and rouse yourself for my vindication, for my cause, my God and my Lord!” ESV
Psalm 7:6:“Arise, Yahweh, in your anger. Lift up yourself against the rage of my adversaries. Awake for me. You have commanded judgment.”
Psalm 3:7:“Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for you have smitten all my enemies upon the cheek bone; you have broken the teeth of the ungodly.”
Job 8:6:“if you are pure and upright, even now he will rouse himself on your behalf and restore you to your rightful place” NIV
Nahum 2:2:“For the LORD will restore the splendor of Jacob Like the splendor of Israel, Even though devastators have devastated them And destroyed their vine branches.” [adsense]
Isaiah 14:25:“I will crush the Assyrian in my land; on my mountains I will trample him down. His yoke will be taken from my people, and his burden removed from their shoulders.””
Isaiah 31:8:“The Assyrians will be destroyed, but not by the swords of men. The sword of God will strike them, and they will panic and flee. The strong young Assyrians will be taken away as captives.”
Isaiah 33:1:“Woe to you, O destroyer, you who have not been destroyed! Woe to you, O traitor, you who have not been betrayed! When you stop destroying, you will be destroyed; when you stop betraying, you will be betrayed.”
Isaiah 21:2:“A dire vision has been shown to me: The traitor betrays, the looter takes loot. Elam, attack! Media, lay siege! I will bring to an end all the groaning she caused.”
DAY 5 PRAYER POINTS
- It is written (Proverbs 4:9:) “She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.” Therefore, as I enter this day of grace, the 5th day of fasting and prayer, I receive the ornament of grace and a crown of glory over my head, in Jesus name.
- It is written: (Psalm 66:18) “If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:” Therefore, I repent and renounce every known and unknown sins which I may have committed either consciously or unconscious, and which may have killed and devoured my opportunities and breakthroughs since this year 2011 began: I FLEE from every appearance of iniquity by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus’ name.
- Every unfavorable dust that settled over me since this year began, I shake you off by fire!!! Be Consumed by Fire!!! in Jesus name. O God Arise and catapult me to splendor and majesty, in the name of Jesus.
- (This next prayer is a prophetic action: hold your head which is the symbol of your destiny and glory, with your two hands as you pray this:) My glory, my glory, my glory: wake up from slumber by fire and possess your crown for this year!!! in Jesus’ name.
- (Another prophetic action: put your two hands on your shoulder and say:) I Arise by fire and B-R-E-A-K TO PIECES, every yoke of captivity over my life! in the name of Jesus.
- Garment of shame: Catch Fire!! Garment of beauty: Fall upon me now in the name of Jesus.
- By the immortal sword of Jehovah (Isaiah 31:8): I destroy every stubborn captivity of my life: Die now in the name of Jesus.
- By the finger of God, I ascend and occupy my throne of honor that was confiscated by the strongman since the year begun, therefore; let every oppressor perish by my footstool now!!! in Jesus name.
- (Another prophetic action: lay your right hand on your head and say this prayer:) With fire and power that cannot be despised, I anoint my Barak to awake and waste all powers that have captured my crown of glory for this year!!! in Jesus name.
- My mouth, receive fresh unction and let the song of victory burst forth from you, after the order of Deborah, to slay every adversary of my enthronement this year!!! in Jesus name.
- O East Wind: Blow the sand of fire into the eyes of my enemies; O North Wind: Blow my stolen crown of glory from the hands of my enemies back to my head this season (begin to emphasize and repeat: “BACK TO MY HEAD! BACK TO MY HEAD!! BACK TO MY HEAD!!!” as you prophetically pray this prayer, continue and don’t stop even if you feel dizzy, continue and dwell on that prayer the Holy Ghost accomplish His mission and release you), in the name of Jesus .
- Every mouth chanting and speaking against my breakthrough and end-of-year miracle testimonies: I B-R-E-A-K your teeth with the hammer of fire!!! Loose your wicked fangs by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power of Babylon that made me to groan in pains for lack since the year began: Let all my pains trigger the fury of the Lord, and let wrath of God wrought vengeance on my behalf, let my harvest of JOY unspeakable, full of Glory come upon my life NOW! NOW!! NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Dust of discouragement and failure that has settled on me since the year begun: I blow you off my destiny by the Wind of the Holy Ghost! Go Back to your sender!!! in the name of Jesus.
- With the eye of faith, I despise every Jericho wall and Red sea saying ‘NO’ to my cross-over from poverty to prosperity: therefore: every barrier confronting my breakthrough: CRUMBLE TO DUST BY FIRE! every Read sea protesting my advancement: DIVIDE BY FIRE!!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Rivers of Joy and Gladness: FLOW THROUGH MY SOUL TODAY AND EVERYDAY, in the name of Jesus. Every power delegated to move me from joy to sorrow, from peace to strife: your mission is a failure: RELEASE ME AND DIE!!! in the name of Jesus .
- It is written: (Exodus 23:23) “For my angel will go before you and bring you into the land of the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites, and Jebusites, so you may live there. And I will destroy them completely.” Therefore, every Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites, and Jebusites, waiting at the closing gates of this year to make me miserable: BE DESTROYED COMPLETELY, in the name of Jesus.
- It is written: (Proverbs 6:30-31) “Men do not despise a thief if he steals to satisfy his hunger when he is starving. Yet if he is caught, he must pay sevenfold, though it costs him all the wealth of his house.” Therefore, every blessing I have lost to the desperate thief since this year begun: I RECOVER you SEVEN-FOLD NOW!!! 7-FOLD RESTORATION IS MY PORTION!!! in the name of Jesus.
- It is written: (Psalm 66:3), “Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee.” therefore, By the terribleness and greatness of the power of God: I declare to every stubborn adversary of my life: SURRENDER AND DIE NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Everlasting Father, I thank You for Your faithfulness over my life since the year began, thank You for Your outstretched arm which saw me through the last eleven months and two weeks safely, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, in Jesus’ name.
- I wash my head with the blood of Jesus to receive the crown of glory, in the name of Jesus.