Isa 59:19:“… When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.”
Prophetically, we started this Year with a divine message “All will be well.” This is the core message sent to us by God through our General Overseer, Daddy E. A. Adeboye, to serve as an anchor in the mist of the raging storms across the globe, Nigeria inclusive. This powerful statement of faith stands out as a standard weapon used in destabilizing the moves of the enemies of our soul and fate.
In Job 5:27 the Bible says “Lo this, we have searched it, so it is; hear it, and know thou it for thy good.” We have seen God’s supernatural moves in the past. These moves, of course, have been our courage and confidence in facing more frightful situations around us like David in the days of Goliath.
Our God, who had been our Help in ages past, remains our Hope for the years to come.In view of the 2011 Holy Ghost Congress (Theme: “A New Thing”) and the 2011 December Let’s Go-A-Fishing (Theme: “The Coming of Joy”) programmes forthcoming, one after the other, we should take our time to praise Him for all that He has done and to commit everything to His Hands in prayer, viz:
I) GENERAL THANKSGIVING
1) Thank God for all the fulfilled prophecies and answered prayers from January till date. Ps 89:34; Matt. 7:7-8.
2) Thank God for miracle of sleeping and waking up. Ps 4:8.
3) Thank God for His goodness, favour and mercy on every member of the R.C.C.G.
4) Thank God for all Departments, Regions, Provinces, etc. arms of the Mission and what God is using them for.
5) Thank God for His wonderful provisions for all the Redemption Camp projects. Phil. 4:19
6) Thank God for His special love for the R.C.C.G. Mission globally. Acts 17:26
7) Thank God for your own life, being a partner in the fulfilment of His covenants for the church.
II) 2011 HOLY GHOST CONGRESS
1) Thank God for all the past Holy Ghost Congresses and for preserving our lives to witness the 2011 edition. Ps 136:24. Ps. 127:1-3
2) Thank God for all the unusual miracles He is going to do this time around. Deut. 11:3 ; Jn.6:2
3) Ask for God’s mercy on behalf of every member of the RCCG and all would-be participants at this year Congress.
4) Pray that God will remember the barren and those suffering from secondary infertility in this programme. 1Sam. 1:16-20.
5) Pray that God will favour all our over age spinsters and brothers with peaceful marriages this year, in the name of Jesus. Eccl.9:11.
6) Plead the Blood of Jesus to frustrate every programmed evil, including accident and traffic jam especially on Lagos–Ibadan Express Way and on every road in Nigeria, against the programme.
7) Commit the Technical departments, Choir, Ushers, Prayer Warriors and other Workers in the church into the Hands of God for excellence performances in this programme.
(8) Pray that God will use Daddy G.O during the programme like never before, to use the Word of God to reshape every altered destiny of children that will be in the programme.
9) Ask God to prepare all the officiating ministers for the supernatural in this programme.
10) Pray for the salvation of souls of the yet unsaved and that none shall go back home empty handed.
III) 2011 DECEMBER LET’S GO-A-FISHING.
1) Give all the glory to God for the reality of the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ to save the world.
2) Thank God for using this programme to populate His kingdom. Acts. 2:37-47.
3) Pray for more strength for Daddy G.O. and all the Pastors, Ministers and Workers, that God will use them mightily this December Lets Go-A-Fishing. Deut.33:25; Josh.14:11; 1Chron.29:12; Josh. 14:9.
4) Pray for divine visitation during this December Lets Go-A-Fishing all over the world. Ps.111:9; Ps.113:9-10; Jer.20:113; Gen.49:25.
5) Pray for the purpose of God to be established in the lives of God’s children in this programme.Eccl.8:6; Rom.9:1; Eph.1:11.
6) Ask God to deliver every captive of the mighty. Isa.49:24-26.
7) Pray for full restoration of lost grounds during this December programme. Ps.126:1-6.
IV) PRAYER FOR NIGERIA
1) Thank God for being on our side in Nigeria. Ps 124.
2) Ask God for a great and terrible shaking that will uproot all the enemies of Nigeria.
3) Speak confusion of language and fight to finish into the camp of the troublers of Nigeria.
4) Decree permanent dryness into the finances of those sponsoring religious riots and political bombings in Nigeria.
5) Ask God to reign and do a new thing in all the 36 States of Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory. Pr 14:34,Ps 122:6
6) Ask God to intervene and prevail over the President, State Governors, Local Government Chairpersons, Parliamentarians and others in governance, in directing the affairs of the nation.
7) Pray that no secret of the enemy shall be hidden in this country. Pray against the kidnappers, ritual killers, political bombers and armed robbers in the country. Ps.124:6 Prov. 15:30.
V. PRAYER FOR DADDY AND MUMMY G.O
1) Thank God for His grace, power and protection upon our General Overseer, Daddy E. A. Adeboye and our Mother in Israel. Ps 104:4, Isa. 26:3
2) Ask God for more anointing, strength and grace for grace upon their lives. Isa 52:13; Jn. 1:16.
3) Ask God to show mercy and open new doors of His favour for Daddy G.O and the RCCG all over the world. Eccl. 9:11, Ps. 102:13, Rom. 9:15-16
4) Pray that God would continue to support and establish each step they take towards the expansion of God’s Kingdom globally. Josh. 1:5
5) Pray for special protection over their lives and family members.
6) Pray that God would continue to uphold them as a mirror to other people and to this Nation. 2Co 3:18
7) Pray that the purpose of God for their lives will be fully realized. Ecc.3:1, Ro 9:1, 2Ti 1:9, 2Ti 4:7
PRAY FOR YOUR PROVINCE, PASTORS, MINISTERS, WORKERS AND YOURSELF
NB: – The above prayer points are by no means exhaustive. Therefore, please trust in the unfailing Help of the Holy Spirit to stir you to pray and pray aright. As we seek the face of the LORD together in the last month of the Year 2011, may we all be richly blessed in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen.