1 Corinthians 6:19-20: “What? know you not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which you have of God, and you are not your own?”
1 Corinthians 3:16-17: “Know you not that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?”
Romans 6:23: “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
John 10:10: “The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”
Psalm 34:17-20: “The righteous cry, and the LORD hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles.”
Exodus 20:13: “You shall not kill.”
2 Samuel 17:23: “And when Ahithophel saw that his counsel was not followed, he saddled his ass, and arose, and got him home to his house, to his city, and put his household in order, and hanged himself, and died, and was buried in the sepulcher of his father.”
1 Samuel 31:4: “Then said Saul to his armor bearer, Draw your sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and thrust me through, and abuse me. But his armor bearer would not; for he was sore afraid. Therefore Saul took a sword, and fell on it.”
Matthew 27:3-5: “Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders. “I have sinned,” he said, “for I have betrayed innocent blood.”… So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself.”
1 Samuel 31:5: “And when his armor bearer saw that Saul was dead, he fell likewise on his sword, and died with him.”
According to Webster Dictionary, Suicide is defined as “…the act of taking one’s own life voluntary and intentionally; self-murder; specifically (Law), the felonious killing of one’s self; the deliberate and intentional destruction of one’s own life by a person of years of discretion and of sound mind”.
- Every power assigned to push me into self-murder, I am not your candidate: DIE!!! in Jesus’ name.
- Thou power of frustration, assigned to dash my hopes and prospects, you are a liar: EXPIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- You the seed of destructive pride in my foundation, assigned to waste my life, I UPROOT you by Fire!!! DIE!!! in Jesus’ name.
- Blood money programmed to drive me into self-murder, I REJECT you by fire, Burn to Ashes!!! in Jesus’ name.
- Blood of Jesus! Fight for me against suicidal impulses in the name of Jesus.
- Every Ahithophel assigned to contend with my breakthroughs, be defeated and kill yourself now!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of shame fired to drive me to the grave, I am not your candidate: BACK TO SENDER!!! KILL YOUR SENDERS!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every Judas in my destiny hiding and waiting for the day of my glory to be activated, BE WASTED!!! in Jesus’ name.
- Arrows of defeat and depression, I am not your candidate, S-C-A-T-T-E-R UNTO DESOLATION!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Suicide ropes of my father’s house assigned to disgrace and kill me: hear the word of the Lord: CATCH FIRRRE!!! BURN TO ASHES!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Ancestral and territorial hangman assigned against me: hear the verdict of the Lord: HANG BY YOUR OWN NOOSE NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power preparing me for a disgraceful exit, I command you to EXIT my life now by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Wherever the enemy of my soul has marked as my end-point: BE CONVERTED BY FIRE TO MY GLORIOUS NEW BEGINNING NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power assigned to defile my bodily temple, I DEFY you by the blood of Jesus: Be Disgraced!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every grave dug for me, hear the word of the Lord: SWALLOW Your digger!!! in the name of Jesus.
Thank God 4 this prayer