Below are the prayer points by our father in the Lord – Pastor E. A. Adeboye – at the January 2011 Holy Ghost Service, held at Redemption Camp on 7th January 2011, tagged ALL IS WELL.
Prayer points before sermon
1. This year, father, draw me closer to yourself.
2. Father, keep evil far away from me and keep me far away from evil.
3. Father, this year promote me, take me to higher heights and enlarge my coast.
4. Father I need your help, send help to me.
5. Father, I’ve started this year with you, let me end this year with you.
6. Hold someone’s hand and pray that, Father, this your child that I’m holding, throughout this year let it be well with him/her.
7. Pray for me (Daddy G. O.).
Prayer points after sermon
1. Praise him.
2. Father, help me to do what will qualify me for peace like a river.
3. Father, let my submission to be total, so that I will be able to resist the devil.
4. Let my victory be total over the flesh, over the world and over the devil.
5. Father, please take of my tongue; don’t let me ever say something negative anymore.
6. Father, let this year be my best year so far.
7. By the time sun rises let me have cause to sing All is Well.
8. Personal request.
You are urged to pray this prayer points again and again. All is well.