The Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) has posted the Prayer Programme for AUGUST 2010 on its Official Website of the MFM. You can download and print out the PDF version from the site now at: MFM PRAYER POINTS and that is where we serve you the traditional 14 prayer points designed for the hour of personal intercession: theme for AUGUST 2010 Power Must Change Hands (PMCH) prayer points is: “CALLING THE WASTERS TO ORDER”.
You can watch the LIVE Broadcast of the programme online at: Streaming Faith. Don’t forget, the D-DAY for February 2010 Power Must Change Hands at the Prayer City is Saturday 7th AUGUST, 2010. Time 7-11 a.m.
CONFESSION: Psalms 91
- O God, arise in the thunder of Your power and show me a sign for good today,
in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise, do something new in my life that will make those who hate me be
ashamed, in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft reinforcement and re-enchantment against me, die, in the name
- Holy Ghost bulldozer, clear away every power blocking my advancement, in the
name of Jesus.
- Every satanic checkpoint, assigned to be checkmating my breakthroughs, catch
fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O whirlwind of God, arise in anger and pursue my pursuers, in the name of
- Every satanic court of appeal, overturning my miracles, scatter, in the name of
- Every power twisting my testimonies, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft power gathering assigned to enforce failure in my life, scatter,
in the name of Jesus.
- My blessings, hear the word of the Lord, do not pass me by, in the name of
- O God arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire
and Miracles Ministries.
- Let the fire of revival fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power of peace and progress overshadow this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and give us God-fearing leaders, in the name of Jesus.
The enemy would not steal your songs nor dance your dance in this year of our VICTORY DANCE, NEW SONGS AND GLORIOUS RESTORATIONS!” in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
7:00 am – 7:15 am Opening Prayers
7:15 am – 7:45 am Praise Worship
7:45 am – 7:50 am Opening Hymn
7:50 am – 8:05 am Testimonies
8:05 am – 8:15 am Hour of Personal Intercession
8:15 am – 8:30 am Choir Ministration
8:30 am – 10:30 am Message and Ministration
10:30 am – 11:00 am Offering and Closing.
- Pleasant are Thy courts above,
In the land of light and love;
Pleasant are Thy courts below,
In this land of sin and woe
O! My spirit longs and faints
For the converse of Thy saints,
For the brightness of Thy face,
For Thy fullness, God of grace!
- Happy birds that sing and fly
Round Thy altars, O Most High!
Happier souls that find a rest
In a heavenly Father’s breast!
Like the wandering dove that found
No repose on earth around
They can to their ark repair,
And enjoy it ever there.
- Happy souls! Their praises flow
Even in this vale of woe;
Waters in the desert rise,
Manna feeds them from the skies,
On they go from strength to strength
Till they reach Thy throne at length;
At Thy feet adoring fall,
Who hast led them safe through all.
- Lord, be mine this prize to win;
Guide me through a world of sin;
Keep me by Thy saving grace;
Give me at Thy side a place.
Sun and shield alike Thou art;
Guide and guard my erring heart;
Grace and glory flow from Thee;
Shower, O shower them, Lord on me.
- Angels, from the realms of glory,
Wing your flight o’er all the earth;
Ye who sang creation’s story,
Now proclaim Messiah’s birth.
- Shepherds, in the fields abiding,
Watching o’er your flocks by night,
God with man is now residing,
Yonder shines the infant Light:
- Sages, leave your contemplations,
Brighter visions beam after;
Seek the great Desire of nations,
Ye have seen His natal star:
- Saints before the altar bending,
Watching long in hope and fear,
Suddenly the Lord, descending,
In His temple shall appear.
Come, and worship
Christ, the new born King
Come and worship
Worship Christ, the new born King.
- Full salvation! Full salvation!
Lo! The fountain o-pen’d wide
Streams thro’ ev-ry land and nation
From the Saviour’s wounded side.
Stream an end-less crimson tide.
- Oh! The glorious revelation!
See the cleansing current flow;
Washing stains of condemnation
Whiter than the driver snow.
Oh! The rapturous bliss to know!
- Love’s resistless current sweeping
All the regions deep within;
Thought and wish sense keeping
Now, and every instant, clean;
From the quilt and power of sin.
- Life immortal, heaven descending
Lo! My heart the spirit’s shrine!
God and man in oneness blending
Oh, what fellowship is mine!
Raised in Christ to life divine.
- Care and doubting gloom and sorrow
Fear and cries are mine no more;
Faith knows nought of dark to-morrow
For my Saviour goes before.
Full and free for evermore
You can watch the LIVE Broadcast of the programme online at the: Official Website of the MFM. Don’t forget, the D-DAY for AUGUST 2010 Power Must Change Hands at the Prayer City is Saturday 7TH AUGUST, 2010. Time 7-11 a.m.