SCRIPTURE READING: EXODUS CHAPTER 19: verse 1-25.
EXODUS 18:21: – “Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands, and rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens:”
PSALM 122:6-7: – “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.”
JEREMIAH 28:7: – “Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.” NIV
THIS YEAR MY JERUSALEM SHALL PROSPER! – DAY 16: Tuesday, 26th January, 2010
I welcome you to the arena of selfless prayers. Your Jerusalem is your divine location – that is where divine allocation will come to you. It is your city, your nation, your local church or a ministry that God uses to bless you, your work-place or community.
If you are not at your divine location, you will have to pray yourself out of that wrong place first, before you begin to pray this prayer. God answers the petition of watchmen whom He placed over a location. If you scheme yourself into a location where God has not ordained for you, that may be the reason behind why heaven above your head is brass, without any dew or rain of favour. Get out from there now by fire!
I love one dangerous prayer of relocation prayed by Dr. Daniel Olukoya on DIVINE DIRECTION which says: “My Father, If I am walking opposite to You, STOP me by fire! In the name of Jesus.” or this one: “My Father, Catapult me from where I am now to where you want me to be, in the name of Jesus.”
It is such unselfish prayers that moves the hand of God at moments when you least expect His miracles…
Join me to sing this gracious song:
“I need Your Grace to follow,
Abundant grace to follow,
I need Your grace to follow,
Your grace is enough for me. “
Now, praise Him for making you stand strong in Day 15 prayers. Ask Him for strength and grace for uncommon victories throughout the remaining 6 days ending midnight of January 31st 2010.
After the praise and worship session, go into these fervent ten prayer points for DAY 16 Pray it at midnight, couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon). Pray it during the day too. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
- I register my name by fire in the book of prosperous prayer warriors who seek the peace and progress of their Jerusalem, in the name of Jesus.
- I renounce and I repent of the sin of idol worship and occultism by my ancestors and by our leaders. I plead for the mercy of God, for forgiveness. Let the blood of Jesus flow through my city and country and cleanse our land from every iniquity and the evil consequences of idolatry, in the name of Jesus.
- Magic power and idolatry that sentenced my nation Nigeria into a leaderless punishment, your time is up! EXPIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- I overthrow by the fire of the Holy Ghost, every rule of babies over my destiny and my country, in the name of Jesus. (Isaiah 3:4)
- Every true leader and intellectuals of my nation, exported into modern slavery abroad, ARISE and RETURN!! for the glorious RESTORATION of our destinies!!! in Jesus’ mighty name.
- O Lord, promote men of truth who hate covetousness above the greedy and corrupt into the leadership of this country, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the righteous ascend the throne of leadership in this country!!! in the name of Jesus.
- O Rod of God’s anger! Arise and break every yoke of demotion over my nation!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every thing that represents JERUSALEM in my life this year (my pastor, my city, my nation, my church or the ministry that God uses to bless me, my boss, my work-place and my community), hear the word of the Lord: PROSPER! PROSPER!! PROSPER!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of oppression assigned against my Jerusalem this year, DIE! DIE!! DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.